Your cat's motto?

Old October 15th 07, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Your cat's motto?

Shel-hed wrote:
My cat's motto is "Breakfast 10 times a day works for me!"

Caliban: I'm not fat, I'm pleasantly fluffy.
Not to forget: 'I'ze NOT PRITTY, I'ze HANSUM!!

Miranda: A lady never eats as soon as she's served.

Old October 15th 07, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Shel-hed" wrote in message

My cat's motto is "Breakfast 10 times a day works for me!"

Dante: "IT MOOVED!!! ILL GET IT!!!!!!!!!
IT DIDDEN MOOVE! ILL GET IT!!!!!"
IT LOOKT AT ME!! ILL GET IT!!!
IT DIDDEN LOOK AT ME! ILL GET IT!!!"

Stinky: I'll tell you after my nap.

Old October 15th 07, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

Ernie: Dude.... wait, what? (imagine one of the 'stoner" LOLcats...

Not just *one* of the stoner LOLcats - THE "Dude, wait, what" LOLcat!!
The original stoner kitten! I'd forgotten all about it, so thanks for
the reminder. He's my favorite!

Joyce
Old October 15th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez[_2_]

Xoxo: I eat, I sleep, get used to it!

Luna: I wish, I wish, I wish I was an only child.

Maya: I'm not a loudmouth, I just have strong opinions.

Basho: I'm in charge, dammit. Now hold me close enough so I can nip
your nose.

Issa: I LOVE my daddies!!!

Fez: Don't leave for later the kibble you can eat now.

Rufous: The best nap spots are whenever daddy is.

Old October 15th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

"Shel-hed" wrote in message

My cat's motto is "Breakfast 10 times a day works for me!"

Molly: I've got the sun in the morning, the moon at night, two full bowls
of food, plenty of water, and things to stalk. And trees. Trees to climb.
Life is good.

Jake: Just because I'm lying on my back on the floor, stretched out way
past my normal length and appear to be sound asleep doesn't mean you are
allowed to touch me. And I don't care how big the bed is, its all mine.

Old October 15th 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Shel-hed" wrote in message

My cat's motto is "Breakfast 10 times a day works for me!"

Demi: You don't really see me, just pretend I'm not here - NO DON'T TOUCH
ME thud

Jessie: You're not the daddy - go 'way!

Sammy: I am NOT too big to suck my toe!

Ozzy: RUN! JUMP! FLY! oops thunk

Archer: PLEASE let me out of this kennel!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old October 15th 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bridget[_2_]

Tony: Hmm...I wonder if gravity still works...thunk...yup, kewl.

Stripey Thing: The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Mattie: That chair is mine. And so is that one. And that one too.
Old October 15th 07, 07:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Shel-hed" wrote in message

My cat's motto is "Breakfast 10 times a day works for me!"

Boyfie would have said 3 years ago "do you *really* like me, is it safe for
me here? " Now his motto is "is that the best food you can offer? - and
don't get in my way when I am heading for the spare bed."

Tweed

Old October 15th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Nocturne: An ornate Plaque bearing the following

"I'm not a Princess...
I'm the F***ING QUEEN"

with "Queen" scratched out and "goddess" written underneath.

Smokey: Gots Ham?

Kumani: A treat in the paw is not worth a thermometer in the butt.

Tyche: MY TERRITORY NOT YOURS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M STARVING
GIMME LIQUOR!

--Fil

Old October 16th 07, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Smudge: "Let me out. Out! Ouuuuut! Ouuuuuuuuuut! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!
OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!
.... 45 mins go by ... OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!!...."

Roxy: "Ooo, there's a sun patch. It's warm in the sun patch! I'm going
to curl up right here... snorrrr... Hey! Where'd the sun go? I'm cold!
Maybe I'll get under the throw rug. Yeah, this looks cozy... mmm...
nice 'n' toasty under here..."

Licky: "I'm going to get you. You might be on the ceiling, but you can't
get away from me! I'm coming after you. Here I come, I'm climbing up.
Mrowwww! Mrooowwwwww! You're just out of reach. Mrow! Why can't I reach
you??! Meeeeeeooooowwwww!!!"

OK, not exactly "mottos". But it's what I imagine they're thinking as
they do their typical activities.

Joyce

Still trying to cat's up..... kilikini Cat anecdotes 26 May 25th 06 09:49 PM
Your cat's name? Ann Cat anecdotes 46 November 2nd 05 12:17 AM
Cat's Weights Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 8 August 20th 05 12:29 AM
My cat's got fleas! ltlslugr31 Cat health & behaviour 8 March 12th 05 12:18 AM
cat's grooming Julie Cat health & behaviour 20 July 8th 04 12:43 PM