Any spare purrs?

Old March 27th 08, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Any spare purrs?

Tomorrow morning I take Nanki-Poo to the oncologist. Spare purrs for a good
outcome to the visit will be appreciated. While I want to keep him with me
as long as possible, my highest priority is to make sure that he doesn't
suffer.

--
Joy

My mind is like a parachute...it functions only when open.

Old March 27th 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Joy wrote:
Tomorrow morning I take Nanki-Poo to the oncologist. Spare purrs for a good
outcome to the visit will be appreciated. While I want to keep him with me
as long as possible, my highest priority is to make sure that he doesn't
suffer.

Of course there are always purrs in abundance. Many purrs coming over
for you both.

Old March 27th 08, 07:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Marina" wrote in message
Joy wrote:
Tomorrow morning I take Nanki-Poo to the oncologist. Spare purrs for a
good outcome to the visit will be appreciated. While I want to keep him
with me as long as possible, my highest priority is to make sure that he
doesn't suffer.

Of course there are always purrs in abundance. Many purrs coming over for
you both.

Thank you, Marina!

Joy

Old March 27th 08, 07:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Joy wrote:

Tomorrow morning I take Nanki-Poo to the oncologist. Spare purrs for a good
outcome to the visit will be appreciated. While I want to keep him with me
as long as possible, my highest priority is to make sure that he doesn't
suffer.

Purrs for him to get really good treatment - or better yet, to turn
out not to need it!

Please let us know how it goes.

Joyce

--
To send email to this address, remove the triple-X from my user name.
Old March 27th 08, 08:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Joy wrote:
Tomorrow morning I take Nanki-Poo to the oncologist. Spare purrs for
a good outcome to the visit will be appreciated. While I want to
keep him with me as long as possible, my highest priority is to make
sure that he doesn't suffer.

You have my best good wishes heading your way for Nanki-Poo.

Jill
Old March 27th 08, 09:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Mar 27, 7:00*am, "Joy" wrote:
Tomorrow morning I take Nanki-Poo to the oncologist. *Spare purrs for a good
outcome to the visit will be appreciated. *While I want to keep him with me
as long as possible, my highest priority is to make sure that he doesn't
suffer.

--
Joy

Serious, major purrs en-route.

Helen M
Old March 27th 08, 10:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Mar 27, 5:00 pm, "Joy" wrote:
Tomorrow morning I take Nanki-Poo to the oncologist. Spare purrs for a good
outcome to the visit will be appreciated. While I want to keep him with me
as long as possible, my highest priority is to make sure that he doesn't
suffer.

--
Joy

My mind is like a parachute...it functions only when open.

Purrs and prayers for Naki-Poo and yourself. I hope it's going to be
okay.

Dewi
Old March 27th 08, 11:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Joy wrote:
as long as possible, my highest priority is to make sure that he doesn't
suffer.

That's the whole point, I think. Purrs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 27th 08, 12:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

We will purr and pray that Nanki-Poo is ok.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come