Trixie RB (1995-2005)

Old October 31st 05, 06:42 AM
No More Retail

Default Trixie RB (1995-2005)

Oh please! a true mensa member !ROFLMAO! only in your wildest dreams
Make sure you take that pet rock and go hit your momma with it when she ask
why tell her she should have swallowed

You are now classified as an asshole troll plonk

Old October 31st 05, 06:48 AM
No More Retail

I still love that a mensa member wishing I was dead. Where is the
intelligence in that and where is the intelligence of attacking a person who
just loss his pet. Oh yeah TROLL

Old October 31st 05, 06:52 AM
JohnHancock

Dance monkey dance! Here's a piece of Banana for you! So easily baited.
- now how smart are you supposed to be?
Old October 31st 05, 07:02 AM
Shiral

I'm sorry to hear this, Johnny. She was a lovely girl. =o(

I hope her passage over the Rainbow Bridge was gentle.

Melissa

Old October 31st 05, 07:07 AM
No More Retail

!ROFLMAO! John Hancock you so funny your post are giving me such a rib
tickling thanks

Old October 31st 05, 07:52 AM
Yoj

((((((((((John))))))))))

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

"~^Johnny^~" wrote in message
news
She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.

Trixie always loved the oudoors, and hated being kept inside.
Here is the last good picture I got of her, shot on
Jul 04 2000, when she was in her prime.

http://www.shuttercity.com/public/g/...s/trixie%2Ejpg

A few more pictures will be uploaded shortly.

--
-john
wide-open at throttle dot info

~~~~~~~~
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries
of life: music and cats." -Albert Schweitzer
~~~~~~~~

Old October 31st 05, 09:57 AM
Helen Miles

"~^Johnny^~" wrote in message
news
She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.///

I'm so very sorry to hear this. We've lit a candle and are sending purrs
and prayers for her journey to the bridge to be a safe one.

Helen M

Old October 31st 05, 11:36 AM
Adrian

~^Johnny^~ wrote:
She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.

Trixie always loved the oudoors, and hated being kept inside.
Here is the last good picture I got of her, shot on
Jul 04 2000, when she was in her prime.

http://www.shuttercity.com/public/g/...s/trixie%2Ejpg

A few more pictures will be uploaded shortly.

I'm so sorry, John. Trixie was a beautiful cat, she may not have had a long
life but she will live in your heart for ever.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 31st 05, 11:37 AM
Adrian

JohnHancock wrote:
~^Johnny^~ wrote:
She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.

Too bad she's dead because you are an idiot. A lot of cats live past
10 years WITH Asthma and CANCER with proper veterinary care - i.e.
since you're of low intelligence she's dead instead of alive
because of you. Remember that BEFORE you get another cat, gerbil, or
PET ROCK!

*PLONK*

Old October 31st 05, 12:49 PM
Victor Martinez

~^Johnny^~ wrote:
She was 10 years old, and died from
complications of asthma.

So sorry for your loss.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Happy 2005 All :-\)Liz Cat anecdotes 16 January 3rd 05 01:06 AM
Meditation 2005 Online Class 1 Classes commence 1 January 2005 =============== Meditation 2005 Online Class 1 Classes commence 1 Cat health & behaviour 0 November 29th 04 01:43 PM
Meditation 2005 Online Class 1 Classes commence 1 January 2005 =============== Meditation 2005 Online Class 1 Classes commence 1 Cat health & behaviour 0 November 26th 04 05:27 AM
Meditation 2005 Online Class 1 Classes commence 1 January 2005 =============== Meditation 2005 Online Class 1 Classes commence 1 Cat health & behaviour 0 November 19th 04 07:47 AM
Sierra Blue - December 30, 1995 - September 1, 2004 Newfield Kitties Cat community 25 October 23rd 04 03:16 AM