2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

Old April 8th 08, 05:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default 2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

Datz whatz dey uzez dem for where da gramby lifted a long time ago.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
mine soft sayz NONON crayfishez, wher her iz furm you uze demselvez ta
getta
big fishez furm da rifur, Trudi, watchin da soft gag
Tabitha Fluffytail wrote in message
Uncl Bill sez datted da crayfishes r da best bugz too eet. Wee nebbur
had enny butted dey soun gud.

--
Maggy May, wiff hur mouf watturing

I'z nebur tried dem, but I can look fur sum recipees and will fix up a
batch.

Tabitha

Old April 8th 08, 06:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft sayz her isunt a fud bigot, her haz tried lotsa kinda fudz mani hoominz
wunt eat but dat rite der iz onna short lizt of fudz her wunt triz, Trudi,
who thinkz dey mite taze gud

Old April 9th 08, 11:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

On Apr 7, 1:37*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Don git your knickers in a bunch, dat iz jus Unkle Cory and it iz ok.
Willow knowing bout diz.

Uh, exactly *what* do you know "about this", Willow? Enquiring minds
would like to know, purrleez an' fangu.

--- Unca Cory, curious...
Old April 9th 08, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U iz da onlee one dat *SNORK*. Der waz a timez when we didn't kno if dat waz
gud or badz. Now we knowz it iz u when we seezs dat. Datz allz we meant.
Datz whatz we mentz and u r welkom sir. Willow and Piglet trying to
explain.