2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

Old April 3rd 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default 2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

OOOOHHHH Malamute iz nize, dat waz what Scooter Dog waz. Piglet wiping a
tear.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 3, 12:28 am, "Granby" wrote:
I have seen about 6 litters born and they all yowled at some point. Some
sort of growled, if you will.

Micki says Maggy May purred from her second litter on but she never
heard any purring from anykitty else under those circumstances.

By the way, Maggy May is mothering a plush toy husky that the first
woman I lived with sent me for my birthday. We are stil friends after
over thirty years apart. She wouldn't mind Maggy May playing with the
toy d*g. His name is BD, after our big Malemute of long ago.

--
Will in New Haven

Note dat he menshuned hisown birfday. Da NOIVE.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old April 3rd 08, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 3, 11:42*am, "Granby" wrote:
OOOOHHHH Malamute iz nize, dat waz what Scooter Dog waz. *Piglet wiping a
tear.

Mebbe da Scooter Dog iss pullin a swed wiff BD at da Brij. Uncl Bill
wuvs Malamuts ann der iss a swed dog in hiss buk dat hee iss ritin.
Butted hee better put sum kittees in der orr hee iss gonna heer frum
usses.

--
WooToo

Old April 3rd 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Mamma won't settle down and do her business. She is just so miserable right
now. She looks like she could split any second. I called the vet and he
said "patience, in their own good time." I felt like tell him Patience was
for Doctors and I didn't have any!!! We are giving her the powdered kitten
milk and wet food, like you suggested and he said that was good idea.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
six cats sing happi purrday, anna wonder how da babikitz iz doin, ...
Granby wrote in message
My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing

Mahoney
(better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The girls have
planned a birthday party for them. Son just called and the outdoor cat

ran
in the house tonight and embedded itself in the backroom. They had to
put
together a place, seems she decided to com in to have her kittens. The

other
2 cats and 2 dogs don't seem to mind her being there. They see her

outside
all the time. They are in for a long night, I think.

Old April 3rd 08, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Mike and Amy are taking turns rubbing her belly to keep her settled. I
suggested they hook up the treadmill and turn in on full power but, they
won't!
"Stormmee" wrote in message
I remfurz soft tellin some ofur hoomin dat Mizz violette wuz inna labor
fura
longlong time... she sayed it wuz veri noizy, anna juzt lotsa pacin befur
dat, Trudi

Old April 3rd 08, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

not sure if its too late but fluids and not too soft a surface, soft
Granby wrote in message
She is still working on it. They have been getting fluids in her all day.
I just got home from there and she looks like she about to burst. Crawled
on my lap and let me rub her tummy. You could feel the little buggers
fighting for position to get out! Bet she has 5 anyway. Anyone go any
ideas for how to help her?
"Lucy" wrote in message
Kittens!! Oh me!!!! Keep us posted!

Old April 3rd 08, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 3, 1:03*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Mamma won't settle down and do her business. *She is just so miserable right
now. *She looks like she could split any second. *I called the vet and he
said "patience, in their own good time." * I felt like tell him Patience was
for Doctors and I didn't have any!!! We are giving her the powdered kitten
milk and wet food, like you suggested and he said that was good idea.

Weee is wachin an finkin bout fings to hep. Wee hass boff had bitteez
an wuv dem but wee iz not docturz. R adbice iz to wissen too Granby.

--
Maggy May & Sunrise

Old April 3rd 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Wed, 02 Apr 2008 00:52:21 -0500, Granby wrote:

My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing Mahoney
(better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The girls have
planned a birthday party for them. Son just called and the outdoor cat ran
in the house tonight and embedded itself in the backroom. They had to put
together a place, seems she decided to com in to have her kittens. The other
2 cats and 2 dogs don't seem to mind her being there. They see her outside
all the time. They are in for a long night, I think.

All of us send our best birthday wishes to Willow and to OT. Sammy and
Harri send special Orange Kitty Purrday greetings to OT.

Amelia