2008 Jellicle Ball Gestbuk Table

Old October 9th 08, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default 2008 Jellicle Ball Gestbuk Table

Hihi effurykitty

Ize wud lyke tu let effurywun node dat if nokitty objektz, Ralph an
Ize wud lyke tu tayk kayr uv da gestbuk taybil. Da tradishun waz
handid down frum Laura Ann Mihstol (RB) tu Ralph an Kissa (RB), an
weez wud lyke tu karree on da tradishun wif Ralph an mineself.

Purrleez lettus node if datz hokay wif effurywun. Fangu.

Willow

Old October 9th 08, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

In article ,
"Rebecca" wrote:

Dat wud be furry nice. Itz nice to hab tradishunz like dis at da ball.

Rebecca

Yes it is. And if I remember correctly didn't you two do that last year?
You did an excellent job. Could Miss Piglet sit with you again? I
believe she has expressed a desire to do so again.

Cleo
Old October 9th 08, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

wrote in message

Hihi effurykitty

Ize wud lyke tu let effurywun node dat if nokitty objektz, Ralph an
Ize wud lyke tu tayk kayr uv da gestbuk taybil. *Da tradishun waz
handid down frum Laura Ann Mihstol (RB) tu Ralph an Kissa (RB), an
weez wud lyke tu karree on da tradishun wif Ralph an mineself.

Purrleez lettus node if datz hokay wif effurywun. *Fangu.

Willow- Hide quoted text -

Fangu Rebecca.

Willow
Old October 9th 08, 04:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 9, 7:56*am, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat
wrote:
In article ,

*"Rebecca" wrote:
Dat wud be furry nice. *Itz nice to hab tradishunz like dis at da ball.

Rebecca

Yes it is. And if I remember correctly didn't you two do that last year?
You did an excellent job. Could Miss Piglet sit with you again? I
believe she has expressed a desire to do so again.

Cleo

Fangu Cleo. Akshullee, it waz Ralph an hiz wifekitty, mine deer
sisfur Kissa (RB) dat sat at da gestbuk taybil tugeffur.

Weez wud be happee tu hav Piglet sit wif us. She kin help us welkum
effurywun.

Willow
Old October 9th 08, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Oh fangu, sinze I don see too good, am crozed eyed and see 2 of efferything,
it iz nize to kno who iz among us. Fangu again. I knowz u bringz all da
stuff we needz. I am so sorrie dat Kissa won't be wif uz. Howeffer, her
willz be watchink from da bridj.
wrote in message
On Oct 9, 7:56 am, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat
wrote:
In article ,

Old October 9th 08, 09:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Fangu, Willow, fur offuring tu du diz wif me. I dont kno if I cud du
it mineownself [snif] wifowt mine Kissa. Ize hopin mineown brofur-in-
paws, Oz ana VooDoo, will help sett it up. Ana Ize hope da lufflee
lady Piglet will haff tyme tu help uz greet da gests. She wuz sew
grashus last yeer.

Old October 11th 08, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Oct 9, 4:56*am, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat
wrote:
In article ,

*"Rebecca" wrote:
Dat wud be furry nice. *Itz nice to hab tradishunz like dis at da ball.

Rebecca

Yes it is. And if I remember correctly didn't you two do that last year?
You did an excellent job. Could Miss Piglet sit with you again? I
believe she has expressed a desire to do so again.

Cleo

MEOW Ms. Cleo, I'm sending this peemail to you. Phantom and I will be
at the Jellicle Ball, but how will we find you (or Ms. Fluffytail or
Mr. Mercurio) I still have not mastered the location spell yet. I
(PURRRRR) look so forward to seeing you (PURRRRR) all again (PURRRR).

Misty the Black Panther
Old October 11th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

HRH Cleo, kan't we sendz a porter for himselfz? U kud programmme it to
return him to da ball. Or, mabee me and Ranger kud go and git demselfez. O
T wanting to make sure everyone gets to the ball on time.
wrote in message
On Oct 9, 4:56 am, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat
wrote:
In article ,