AI M HABBING UH BBQ

Old July 1st 10, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default AI M HABBING UH BBQ

MH grumz hisef, anna ports to missee'z howze,... may i skort ursef to da
partee? MH
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jul 1, 12:27 am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Fur da Forf Uff Jooly n Catnada Day at mine bigbig hoam n yew r awl
inbited. Ai m gunna BBQ sume roast beast, poark, lizzurdz, seegulz,
snaykez onna stik, sammon, oysturz,
innyfing yew ud wike n dere wil be wots uff fuhn n nip in ubundunse,
efferkitty iz imbited sew kome on ovur n hab sum fudz, nip n funfun yeUP
Jest port on ovur inny ole tyme.
Luffs
Mosey
--bizzy n happee

Wascal arrives with some barbecue tools, a fork and some tongs
I will hep yoo getted reddy. Efferbuddy ELSE frum mine hous will arrif
on da second.

--
Wascal

Old July 1st 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 21:27:58 -0700, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

Fur da Forf Uff Jooly n Catnada Day at mine bigbig hoam n yew r awl
inbited. Ai m gunna BBQ sume roast beast, poark, lizzurdz, seegulz,
snaykez onna stik, sammon, oysturz,
innyfing yew ud wike n dere wil be wots uff fuhn n nip in ubundunse,
efferkitty iz imbited sew kome on ovur n hab sum fudz, nip n funfun yeUP
Jest port on ovur inny ole tyme.
Luffs
Mosey
--bizzy n happee

fudz that i love..neffur had a snaykee beforr. just had bayked sammon.
i port over. hoap you haff enuf.
beauty

We gotz wotz uf efferfing......yewl wike et.
Mosey

Old July 1st 10, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Wascal arrives with some barbecue tools, a fork and some tongs I will
hep yoo getted reddy. Efferbuddy ELSE frum mine hous will arrif on da
second.

Mosey sez Whew, fank ywrownself Wascal..takes uh long spatuula n da tongs n
rayzes dem to da sky, Rawky style n yellz "ICanHasCheezburger" woooooo
*hands the toolz bak tew Wascal* nip?.

[Amelia steps through the teleporter pushing a really big cart. On the
cart are a couple of turkeys, a couple of roasts, some steaks, a stack of
soovens, and some fresh mousies.]

Haihai Amelia sez Mosey..waow, wook at wat yoo brotted.
Heer, lemme hulp yew poosh dat kart..ooooooooooof...dere..

Here you go, you can stick these on the grill or in the oven. Or I can
'port over another grill if you want.

Amelia

"
Shure, ai wud wuv fur awl da help ai kan git..fanks. herez sum aprunz..n
mittz
..hey Wascal..wanna wurk grill tew?, wif da roasts n stakez?
ai wil hulp wiff efferfing tew uv koarse..well awl hulp..
Amelia, wud yew ike tew kook da poltree n da mouzies on da fird gryll?? Yoo
r vury gud at doze dishuz speshully, wif da sauses, n ai hab sum fresh nip
for spyses fur eech grill..ai jest gots 3 uff em effda... oven iz bayking
gudiez...automatix tymurz tew
sellfone rings
Mosey answers..meow? oh hai...uhhhhhhhh huh? Mrrrrrt? Umkay..see ya
sune...
bee rite bak..gotta deel wiff da oven...
Nip dwinx offer dere on da kart..hulp yerownselfs...

Old July 1st 10, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

On Jul 1, 12:27 am, "Mosey =^..^="

Fur da Forf Uff Jooly n Catnada Day at mine bigbig hoam n yew r awl
inbited. Ai m gunna BBQ sume roast beast, poark, lizzurdz, seegulz,
snaykez onna stik, sammon, oysturz,
innyfing yew ud wike n dere wil be wots uff fuhn n nip in ubundunse,
efferkitty iz imbited sew kome on ovur n hab sum fudz, nip n funfun yeUP
Jest port on ovur inny ole tyme.
Luffs
Mosey
--bizzy n happee

Wascal arrives with some barbecue tools, a fork and some tongs
I will hep yoo getted reddy. Efferbuddy ELSE frum mine hous will arrif
on da second.

Heather arrives with a big lizard she has caught and gives to to
Wascal and ports out again

Cood yoo dew da lizards da weigh yoo did wast time. I tole Heather to
katch us some.

--
Wascal

Shuuuuuure, no problemo Wascal..waow, dat iz un nise big one innit? ai wil
kuuk et mineself on da furst grill..n et will be sew gud. YeUP.
Mosey
*prepz lizard and addz da *sekrets' n on da grill et goze*

Old July 1st 10, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"MeOwy"
On Jun 30, 10:27 pm, "Mosey =^..^="

Fur da Forf Uff Jooly n Catnada Day at mine bigbig hoam n yew r awl
inbited. Ai m gunna BBQ sume roast beast, poark, lizzurdz, seegulz,
snaykez onna stik, sammon, oysturz,
innyfing yew ud wike n dere wil be wots uff fuhn n nip in ubundunse,
efferkitty iz imbited sew kome on ovur n hab sum fudz, nip n funfun yeUP
Jest port on ovur inny ole tyme.
Luffs
Mosey
--bizzy n happee

I wil be offur dere furry soon, Im wooking fur mine bwoo dwess.
Wuffs, Meowy

Fingsr jest gittin sturted, i am gwad yew kalled me on mine sellfone..wear
sumpfin komfy n et iz nise n sunny owt but gnot tew hawt..da bbq fudz r jest
sturttin tew kuk
See ya sune
*wooks urownd n iz happee wiff awl his furendz n da hulp*
Luffs
Mosey
--bak tew kuuking n habbin uh nip dwimk...
HAOW IZ EFFERKITTY DEWIN??

Old July 2nd 10, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 11:36:21 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

On Jul 1, 10:30*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Jul 1, 12:27*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

Fur da Forf Uff Jooly *n Catnada Day at mine bigbig hoam n yew r awl
inbited. *Ai m gunna BBQ sume roast beast, poark, lizzurdz, seegulz,
snaykez onna stik, sammon, oysturz,
innyfing yew ud wike n dere wil be wots uff fuhn n nip in ubundunse,
efferkitty iz imbited sew kome on ovur n hab sum fudz, nip n funfun *yeUP
Jest port on ovur inny ole *tyme.
Luffs
Mosey
--bizzy n happee

Wascal arrives with some barbecue tools, a fork and some tongs
I will hep yoo getted reddy. Efferbuddy ELSE frum mine hous will arrif
on da second.

Heather arrives with a big lizard she has caught and gives to to
Wascal and ports out again

Cood yoo dew da lizards da weigh yoo did wast time. I tole Heather to
katch us some.

lizzurds is gud. i loffed them since my sekretari turned on a teevee
and watched a moovie about eetink a kommodo draggin in mew jersey.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099615/

heather is furry speshul if she kan catch a lizzurd!
Old July 2nd 10, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 1, 5:01*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
MH grumz hisef, anna ports to missee'z howze,... may i skort ursef to da
partee? MH

Missy looks up from under the Jeep-fingy

Wee is goin in a fuw minuts, sweet-boi. I gnu yoo wood joyn usses. I
gotta put da framulator bak in beclaws I tookt id outted to re-
gorulate itted.

--
Missy

Old July 2nd 10, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 1 Jul 2010 00:03:04 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

she realli izunt a beri gud kuk, dat iz why da furri uzuli duzit, butted
efuri onze inna while hersef comez up wiffa gud idermint, Tiger

[a porter twinkles, and a petite Purrsian, in a
white sundress and bigbig Jackie-O sunglasses
steps out]

Shall we, mine luff????

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/1/2010 7:47:03 PM
Old July 2nd 10, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
On Jul 1, 12:27 am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

[...]

Shee is speshul but tootoo aggressif. I had two stop her frum chasin a
deer-lady dat wud haff stompd her flat. I cannot go hom if I let mine
doggy get stomped flat.

--
Wascal