Fluffy Kitty 2002-2003

Old August 24th 03, 04:38 PM
Me

Default Fluffy Kitty 2002-2003

This is a memorial to little bit of joy in our world that met her end on
the busy street in front of our house. She was part of a litter born to
a neighbor's cat last fall. The neighbors didn't seem to care much about
what happened to the cats. We called her Fluffy, because she had a
gorgeous fluffy tail. Shy at first, she warmed up to us through the
magic of kibbles. She'd come running full tilt when she saw you, and
purr when picked up. In the afternoons she'd sit under my office window
meowing for attention. Fluffy wasn't at breakfast out back this morning,
and when I went to pick up the paper out front I found her. We've buried
her with many tears outside the window of my office. Her brothers, Grey
Kitty, and Black Kitty, attended the burial. We wish you a safe trip to
the Rainbow Bridge, Fluffy, we cared about you.

Julie
with Snowflake and Frieda

Old August 24th 03, 06:27 PM
~*SooZy*~

"Me" wrote in message
[...]

what did your neighbour say? how come you buried her did the neighbour want
nothing to do with her? :-( poor little mite, your really miss her :-(

Old August 24th 03, 08:51 PM
The Fur Conspiracy

Purreeppp!

We sendz heddbumpz an purrz fur yowr fambly and furz.

Mr. (F) F

The Fur Conspiracy:
Mr. T.S. Eliot (VC), Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old August 24th 03, 11:05 PM
Me

Fangu, ders been a lot of MMS round here today. I gived pawpaw a big hug
cuz he was sad.

Snowflake

Old August 25th 03, 03:25 AM
JSmith4973

We've buried
her with many tears outside the window of my office. Her brothers, Grey
Kitty, and Black Kitty, attended the burial. We wish you a safe trip to
the Rainbow Bridge, Fluffy, we cared about you.

-----------------
This always makes me want to clout somebody one upside the head. What makes
people think that a small animal is any match for a motor vehicle of any kind.
I'm sorry for your heartbreak, Julie. It hurts like blazes even when it's an
animal you don't know. but at least she had somebody who gave a damn about
her.

Jeanne
Old August 25th 03, 04:28 AM
Me

JSmith4973 wrote:
We've buried
her with many tears outside the window of my office. Her brothers, Grey
Kitty, and Black Kitty, attended the burial. We wish you a safe trip to
the Rainbow Bridge, Fluffy, we cared about you.

-----------------
This always makes me want to clout somebody one upside the head. What makes
people think that a small animal is any match for a motor vehicle of any kind.
I'm sorry for your heartbreak, Julie. It hurts like blazes even when it's an
animal you don't know. but at least she had somebody who gave a damn about
her.

Jeanne

My biggest regret is not taking her inside last week when we started
talking about it. I thought I should take her to TED to have her tested
first. Next time I won't wait. Grey kitty and black kitty wouldn't adapt
to indoor life very easily, and I think my two girl kitties would have
problems with them, they are much more assertive and aggressive than my
girls. Fluffy would have been right at home after a hiss or two. I only
pray that Grey Kitty and Black Kitty don't meet the same fate on our
busy street. D*mn people who think animals are disposable.

Old August 28th 03, 12:19 AM
Adam

This is a memorial to little bit of joy in our world that met her end on
the busy street in front of our house.

Heer are my girthiest purrs uv comfurt an condolens fur efurrywun dat knew
an cared abowt Fluffy Cat.

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra
==========
Wut she sed.

Louise

Old August 28th 03, 01:06 AM
Me

Fangu furry much, Louise and Allegra. Meowmie still has a some MMS but
it iznt az bad as Sunday wen dey burried her.

Snowflake an Frieda

Old August 29th 03, 10:05 PM
Beverly Orel

aww--sniffsniff. poor Fluffy. But you did love her and did your best, and
she loved you back.

Beverly

Old August 29th 03, 11:49 PM
Me

Fangu. Shez in a bedder place where no more carz kin git to her. Grey
Kitty seems a bit lost an lonely, so da hoomins gif him extra petz an
hedskritches.

Snowflake

My 24 hour kitty O J Cat anecdotes 39 August 20th 04 10:23 AM
Fluffy kitty Richard Cat anecdotes 4 July 5th 04 06:04 PM