tarbaby

Old January 28th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default tarbaby

http://barryparrish.com/jupiter/

i gotta get a better cam
but theses show here bright eyes

she sleeps with me all the time now
no pattern, just flop here, flop there

she likes to play herself to sleep

i rolled over last night, i heard a weeeee
i still don't know where she was...
but she was snuggled in somewhere

Lucy is really coming around. She went from sleeping under the sofa
to sleepin on the sofa. She is eating regular too. I feel like the
worst is behind with her
as far as warming up and her doing what is healthy for her.

I am sure she is just heartbroken having been torn from the only people
she ever knew.
She is really affectionate, she will climb on me at different times,
other times she still runs when I enter a room.

Lucy has really pretty eyes too. (i think she does)

Barry

*every crow think their own is the blackest!

Old January 28th 06, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Mr Tibbs" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://barryparrish.com/jupiter/

Oh, man! Look at that expression, she loves her Papa. And she seems to love
her bee, too! I have this bee for my cats. I think those big wide eyes on
the bee are hilarious--fatcat makes all its toys like this, as though the
kitties will be attracted to that terror-stricken look. ( And they probably
are.)

That's a pretty comforter you have there, Mr. T. Is that a Calvin?

Old January 28th 06, 07:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:
Oh, man! Look at that expression, she loves her Papa. And she seems to love
her bee, too!

it's too funny, she dominates the bee! she'll sproing straight up then
land on it.
Lucy's toy is a ... i don't know what it is...it has antennas

Lucy acts sooo hard core, but I put zoom around the room catnip all
over the house
it turned her into a big kitten in a flash, she takes off chasing
Jupiter, but she is no match for the little black she devil.

I cannot imagine Jupiter getting as large as Lucy

That's a pretty comforter you have there, Mr. T. Is that a Calvin?

Thanks, but not that one, funny you should mention it, i just got a
calvin duvet, new comforter and silky sheets. they're not silk, i think
it's like a 500thread ct cotton, they look and feel silky (the sheets
are gold, so are the 4 pillow cases), the duvet is like a dark plumb i
think the more i wash them the softer they will get. (I got them as a
gift)

the comforter in the pic, is 3 comfys ago, there's a feather comfy in
the middle of the two.
I keep all mine, the 4th oldest I gave to the hood ferals, (which they
have abandoned)
dirty dogs! lol..now it just lays in a heap in the shed out back. maybe
a mouse can tear it up for bedding.

I suspect we've seen the worst of winter, funny thing is? I don't see
the ferals no more.
weird.

bigbad

Old January 29th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On 28 Jan 2006 09:18:40 -0800, "Mr Tibbs"
wrote:

http://barryparrish.com/jupiter/

Yeah, she's cute.

Tweaker tries to smother me in my sleep, but I always wake up in time
to save myself.

Charlie

Old January 29th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Mr Tibbs" wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:
Oh, man! Look at that expression, she loves her Papa. And she seems to

love
her bee, too!

it's too funny, she dominates the bee! she'll sproing straight up then
land on it.
Lucy's toy is a ... i don't know what it is...it has antennas

I thought they came in three packs with an orange bird and a bluey
multi-color
fish and the bee. Hmm. Maybe Fatcat has changed their thing.

Lucy acts sooo hard core, but I put zoom around the room catnip all
over the house
it turned her into a big kitten in a flash, she takes off chasing
Jupiter, but she is no match for the little black she devil.

It's great they're playing like this. I truly do believe it is good for
a cat to have both cat and human company.

I cannot imagine Jupiter getting as large as Lucy

How old is Jupiter now?

That's a pretty comforter you have there, Mr. T. Is that a Calvin?

Thanks, but not that one

Weird. I really thought I recognized that spotty pattern. What color
is it? It looks purple in the picture.

funny you should mention it, i just got a
calvin duvet, new comforter and silky sheets. they're not silk, i think
it's like a 500thread ct cotton, they look and feel silky (the sheets
are gold, so are the 4 pillow cases), the duvet is like a dark plumb i
think the more i wash them the softer they will get. (I got them as a
gift)

Oh my. If they weren't from your Mama, your grandma or your sister,
then you must have a very interesting life.

the comforter in the pic, is 3 comfys ago, there's a feather comfy in
the middle of the two.

You're like me, I love a bunch of thick, heavy covers. I like sleeping
in a cold room with lots of covers better than in a warm room with
just a sheet. Some people are not like this. When one relative comes
to stay, I have to take everything off that guest room bed except a
very thin blanket and the sheets.

I keep all mine, the 4th oldest I gave to the hood ferals, (which they
have abandoned) dirty dogs! lol..now it just lays in a heap in the shed

out back. maybe
a mouse can tear it up for bedding.

I was thinking about the ferals and wondering what happened to them.

I suspect we've seen the worst of winter, funny thing is? I don't see
the ferals no more. weird.

Oh no. I hope nobody had animal control take them off. Let's hope they
just found homes.

Old January 29th 06, 08:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 09:18:40 -0800, Mr Tibbs wrote:

[...]

She is a sweet looking cat. Perhaps you could hang a white sheet behind
her to get a more complete picture. MLB

Old January 30th 06, 07:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

mlbriggs wrote:

She is a sweet looking cat. Perhaps you could hang a white sheet behind
her to get a more complete picture. MLB

she is sweet, she's terrified if I cary her outside
yeah, those were 40 watt shots, i have a 500 watt halogen lamp, it just
needs a new bulb.
i'd like to extend the top of my 6' privacy fence...then they can play
outside starting right now! it's got to be good for "our" mental
health.

id like to chase them out of the house. I get no privacy!