Alaska says NO.

Old May 2nd 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default Alaska says NO.

This cat slave is clearly losing the argument.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHsb__t14iE

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old May 3rd 08, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
This cat slave is clearly losing the argument.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHsb__t14iE

LOL! But I thought Siamese had loud voices. That wasn't anything near as
loud as Mir when *she* doesn't want to come in. :P

Old May 3rd 08, 05:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sjouke Burry

Kreisleriana wrote:
This cat slave is clearly losing the argument.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHsb__t14iE

That cat is trying to teach you to mind your own bizns.
Why dont you listen????
Old May 4th 08, 07:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Kreisleriana" wrote in
m:

This cat slave is clearly losing the argument.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHsb__t14iE

I love this video. This human is very rude to pester this cat so much

Old May 5th 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:
This cat slave is clearly losing the argument.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHsb__t14iE

There's another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KHYzYWwo4g

I get the feeling this is a daily argument that Alaska never loses. I
certainly have that argument with Miranda every evening, when I want to
close the door to the enclosure. Miranda is much more vocal about it,
though.

Old May 5th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

Marina wrote in news:687g19F2rsdtfU2
@mid.individual.net:

Kreisleriana wrote:
This cat slave is clearly losing the argument.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHsb__t14iE

There's another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KHYzYWwo4g

I get the feeling this is a daily argument that Alaska never loses. I
certainly have that argument with Miranda every evening, when I want to
close the door to the enclosure. Miranda is much more vocal about it,
though.

There is at least one more showing the same argument at a different
location; I am sure you can guess who wins. You know, I suspect that
woman never even expects to win the argument

Old May 5th 08, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

That's a cat with a lot to say.

Nocturne has a voice and knows how to use it, but it doesn't sound
like Alaska or any of the other meezers I watched on youtube.
Nocturne's "myeh, myeh, myeh" (disapproval) sounds more like a quack,
while YENH! is a drill-sergeant command (I demand your attention at
once human fool!).

Smokey's yodel is a Lovecraftian horror (apparently in response to the
Lovecraftian horrors found at the bottom of any food dish....THE
CRAWLING EMPTINESS.....THE FOOD THAT FAILED TO BE....THE GRAVY WITH A
THOUSAND GONES......)

Bitties meow relatively infrequently. Apparently they didn't inherit
any meezer genes from their, um, momdad

--Fil

Old May 7th 08, 08:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

On May 2, 2:52 pm, "Kreisleriana" wrote:
This cat slave is clearly losing the argument.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHsb__t14iE

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Stinky Pictures:http://community.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

I love this video....

'You need to come in now'

'Reeow!' (Nooooo!)

'Alaska its time to come in.'

'Reeeeeooooooowww!' (Five more minutes!)

This was FUNNY.

I sent this to a friend of mine who performs with me. Her name is Cat
and yes she is very cat-like at times. To the point where she will
just start meowing and rubbing her head on your shoulder. Silly...
She's a great girl and an awesome dancer and we work well together.

But back to video. She liked it a lot and we spent a moment both
imitating Alaska and totally laughing. tonight at rehearsal we
developed this running gag between us.

'Cat, we need to run the set now.'

'Reeow!'

'C'mon Cat we need to practice our Tai Chi piece..'

'Reeoow!!'

May not seem really funny, you kinda had to be there, but we both
really enjoyed it. hehehe

Kristi