Bak on da ship!

Old March 31st 09, 05:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Bak on da ship!

Mosey and the Kits arrive for brekfust n sit at da tayble. Good Morning
efferbuddy, did yoo sleep well? asks Mosey. Bootiful day indeed.
Bob Qat is still half asleep n tellz hoz Pa I wunt sum oatmeel wif lots uff
cream, Mimzy, all bright eyed and ready for the day happee ordurz thuh aigs
on a beeskit wif a tiny mousie onna side n a n a big gwass uff milk.
I had da bestest sleep last nite, Mimzy says...I...oh hi hi Me0wy, wanna sit
heer?

I will haffa mowsey onna toazt anna sum of doze eggy thingz... turnz to hiz
wife kittee, whut willz you haf... bak to da wate kittee, anna i thinkz sum
tea ifin you haza nize englizh brekki tea wif real krene purleze, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:29:23 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

diz iza gud idermint, whut duz suppoze der iz fur da brekkie... *thinkz
hisef, maybe ifin i eatz enuf anna we sitz inna sun long enuf, i wunt
maka
fuull owtta minesef wiffa ballz. *

[They make their way to an upper deck,and stretch out on cushions in
the sun; so far they are the first cats awake. A wait-kitty
approaches:]

Meow, kitties! Fur brekfast we haff capuccino, regular coffee an tea,
croissants, brioche and pastry, eggs bennneydikt, or fur da more
traditional, broiled mousey on toast! What can I bring youse?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/29/2009 11:52:30 PM

Old March 31st 09, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

hello der,

I iz notta mornin kittee butted mine wife kittee iz, da fudz iz wunnerful
anithin you orderz will be wunnerful... leans ofur to the little girlcat,,,
chang yourown order to cream, instead of milk, itz muc better, Tiger

Old March 31st 09, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

I dun't tink we hab to wayte haff un owerbefurr swimmink in
dry water, du yu?
I lub dat day melt dry ice fur uz kittes tu swim in dry watter.
I awlzo endjoyt sweepink in ower heeted soft spring waterbed.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
[Sundance comes to the table dressed in one of the ship's fluffy white
bathrobes.]

Gud mornin, Sweetee, did yoo sleep well? I feels furry restid. Whutz
dat yoo orderd fur brekfist -- fried miceez an milk-toast? Dat sownz
furry gud. Maybe affur brekfist we kan go fur a swim in da dry-water
pool.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Gum'mornink awl.
It'z uh wunnerful mornink...owr swuitte iz zoo nize...

Leeseeee....
I wud lyke sum milk-toazt mayde wiff kreem purrleeze, wiffa smawl
ordur
of fried mice on da syde (ur an ordur ov small fried mice)
...an sum nip-brekfurzt tee wiff kreem.

Mayke dat twu orduerz, az mine wink wyll be joynink mineself
shurtlee.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 31st 09, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Mar 31, 12:31*am, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
I dun't tink we hab to wayte haff un owerbefurr swimmink in
dry water, du yu?

WooToo says: "I guesses mew don't. Uncl Bill goed swimmin in WET
waddur rite affer dinner all lass Summer and he didn' getted sik or
hurt. I wuz furry mad wen hee did dat da furs tim beclaws our mommy
allus useta tell him GNOT too butted hee sed dat dey foun' out dat it
wuz ok. An Mommy wuz watshin frum da Brij, sew nuffing bad cud
happun.

--
WooToo

"Sundance" wrote in message

[...]

Pitô.ônya- Hide quoted text -

Old March 31st 09, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_2_]

[As the kitties return from Sundance's party the deck gets a little
crowded. Cats are napping in deck chairs or eating breakfast. Some
kittens are batting ping-pong balls around, others are racing around the
deck, Ranger leads a small groups of kittens walking the narrow deck
railing along the edge of the deck overlooking the swimming pool.
Waitcats circulate with breakfasts, snacks, and various drinks.

The public address systems comes on as the Captain makes an announcement.]

Good morning, chats et chatons. This is zee captain. We have entered ze
harbor in Martinique and will be dropping anchor soon. We have several
launches available to take any of you who wish to go to town. We will be
here for at least a couple of days.

Zere are many inneresting things to do in ze town, as well as some
eggzlelent restaurants. Ze Chef will also be stocking up on some extra
special ingredients while we are here.

If any of you haf any questions, please don't hesitate to ask myself or
any of ze crew kitties. Thank you!

[The sound of the PA speakers coming on startles Ranger quite a bit, so
that he jumps a little and almost loses his balance. He quickly shifts
his weight around and barely manages to keep his balance. Moments after
the Captain switches the speakers off, though, the anchors are released.
The anchor chain clanks through the chainways, making an awful rackets.
This is a little too disturbing for Ranger, who again jumps a little.
This time, though, his little jump is just a little bit too much. From
his perch on the deck rail over the swimming pool he wobbles, lashing his
tail around violently, until he finally meows "Whoa!" and topples over
the edge and falls several feet to the swimming pool.

Harri Roadcat has been following Ranger along the deck edge, and when
Ranger starts lashing his tail he manages to smack Harri across the face.
She growls and attempts to swat Ranger's tail but this causes her to lose
her balance as well. Unlike Ranger's graceless plummet, when Harri
figures out that she is going to fall she twists, braces her back paws on
the rail, and shoves off. She sails gracefully through the air and
completes a couple of somersaults as she drops toward the water.]
Old March 31st 09, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 30, 9:11*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Mosey and the Kits arrive for brekfust n sit at da tayble. *Good Morning
efferbuddy, did yoo sleep well? asks Mosey. Bootiful day indeed.
*Bob Qat is still half asleep n tellz hoz Pa I wunt sum oatmeel wif lots uff
cream, Mimzy, all bright eyed and ready for the day happee ordurz thuh aigs
on a beeskit wif a tiny mousie onna side n a n a big gwass uff milk.
I had da bestest sleep last nite, Mimzy says...I...oh hi hi Me0wy, wanna sit
heer?

wy, fangyoo furry much.. me doo wanna sit heer, mebbee tawk n mew
sofwee 'bout da majik meerer..an 'bout how Bob Qat wikes megiggl..i
gno me too old fur him to wed but i wike to be wiked. an he pwabwee
still gotz da zoomiez uf yoof. wotz ob fun.

Weww wook at dat! Harri wodecat an Ranger ar cat-apooltin intoo da
wadder! Dis gonna be furry avenshuruss day onna yat!

MeOwy ^'^

oh say, i wud wike sum eggz bingding wif cweem an a mousee. fangyoo.
Mwy

Old March 31st 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger watches with a smile... dat wuz veri innerestin, butted i thinkz ifin
i wantsa swim i willz juzt walk down der,... Tiger

Old March 31st 09, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

hello der,
HiHi sez Mimzy happee...hmmm dat kream saownds wunnerful, I nebber tryed et.
Fangu. Points..oh wook at Bob Qat, he fawled usleep in hiz oatmeel, fase
down innit...Pa, yoo bedder put himself bak tew bed... [Mimzy giggles
hysterically]

I iz notta mornin kittee butted mine wife kittee iz, da fudz iz wunnerful
anithin you orderz will be wunnerful... leans ofur to the little
girlcat,,, chang yourown order to cream, instead of milk, itz muc better,
Tiger

Mosey and the Kits arrive for brekfust n sit at da tayble. Good Morning
efferbuddy, did yoo sleep well? asks Mosey. Bootiful day indeed.
Bob Qat is still half asleep n tellz hiz Pa I wunt sum oatmeel wif lots
uff cream, Mimzy, all bright eyed and ready for the day happee ordurz
thuh aigs on a beeskit wif a tiny mousie onna side n a n a big gwass uff
milk.
I had da bestest sleep last nite, Mimzy says...I...oh hi hi Me0wy, wanna
sit heer?

I will haffa mowsey onna toazt anna sum of doze eggy thingz... turnz to
hiz wife kittee, whut willz you haf... bak to da wate kittee, anna i
thinkz sum tea ifin you haza nize englizh brekki tea wif real krene
purleze, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:29:23 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

diz iza gud idermint, whut duz suppoze der iz fur da brekkie...
*thinkz to

Old March 31st 09, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mimzy =^..^=

Mosey and the Kits arrive for brekfust n sit at da tayble. Good Morning
efferbuddy, did yoo sleep well? asks Mosey. Bootiful day indeed.
Bob Qat is still half asleep n tellz hiz Pa I wunt sum oatmeel wif lots
uff
cream, Mimzy, all bright eyed and ready for the day happee ordurz thuh
aigs
on a beeskit wif a tiny mousie onna side n a n a big gwass uff milk.
I had da bestest sleep last nite, Mimzy says...I...oh hi hi Me0wy, wanna
sit
heer?

wy, fangyoo furry much.. me doo wanna sit heer, mebbee tawk n mew
sofwee 'bout da majik meerer..an 'bout how Bob Qat wikes megiggl..i
gno me too old fur him to wed but i wike to be wiked. an he pwabwee
still gotz da zoomiez uf yoof. wotz ob fun.

Hihi MeOwy, I karry a liddle peece uf mine mirir in myown purse awl da
time.
I skared off a big bad d*g wif et onse, n et comez en handy. Anna dere iz
wots uff neet stuff innit. I show yoo layter.

Weww wook at dat! Harri wodecat an Ranger ar cat-apooltin intoo da
wadder! Dis gonna be furry avenshuruss day onna yat!

Yep, et iz gonna be fungun.

MeOwy ^'^

oh say, i wud wike sum eggz bingding wif cweem an a mousee. fangyoo.
Mwy

..I gots sum nip fur layter fur usses.
Mimzy
=^oo^=

Old March 31st 09, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Deu yewsta fink dat bowt goin inna wadder rite after eeting but chaynged der
myndz.
Go Fiffure.
Mosey