For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

Old April 10th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"Adam" wrote in message
My question is if the Grand Pooh-Bah has a job duty of being the chief
advisor to the purrsident.

Clarence

No. Grand Pooh-Bah "Lord High Everything Else" w/meni meni duteez.
Prez can get advice fm NE1.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Wuzint I Diplomat tu da wite heowze?

Yes. Stil r.

L.
Old April 10th 09, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Mosey =`^..^`= wrote:
Yu mite konzider Vice Honcho..urr not.
--
Pitô.ônya

Hmmm, I wike dat. Dat wood wurk fur me.
Wat r thuh dootiez uff Vice Honcho?
An I kan still hulp yoo wif yer uther fings az well.
Innbuddy object tew me being Vice Honcho?
Mosey
Diplocat 2 Catnada
and Vice Honcho (mebbee)

Want b Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah? Duty: assist Vice Grand Pooh-Bah.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old April 11th 09, 09:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

more like juzta twip, Trudi
"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message
Oooo, dat saownds wike funfun. I wuf motorcycles. Did dey hab a gang?
Mosey

when soft furzt started readin here der wuza bunc of tgks onna motorcycle
twip. Trudi

I will twy not tew hiss yoo gurlz off den. I wike peece.
Fangu fur not mayking mee feal dum ugin.
Mosey

zatli, Trudi
"Harri Roadcat" On Wed, 08 Apr 2009 13:57:21 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

dat iza tough girl kittee, Trudi, card carrin memfur

Yep. Us TGKs can do anyfing, can't we, Trudi?

Harri

Old April 13th 09, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Yu mite konzider Vice Honcho..urr not.
--
Pitô.ônya

Hmmm, I wike dat. Dat wood wurk fur me.
Wat r thuh dootiez uff Vice Honcho?
An I kan still hulp yoo wif yer uther fings az well.
Innbuddy object tew me being Vice Honcho?
Mosey
Diplocat 2 Catnada
and Vice Honcho (mebbee)

Want b Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah? Duty: assist Vice Grand Pooh-Bah.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Sure, dat iz fine wiff me. Iam flexible.
So now Iam Diplocat 2 Catnada and Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah?
Mosey

Old April 13th 09, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Want b Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah? Duty: assist Vice Grand Pooh-Bah.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Sure, dat iz fine wiff me. Iam flexible.
So now Iam Diplocat 2 Catnada and Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah?
Mosey

Yep!

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old April 13th 09, 07:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

I hab a Harley dat iz bigbig. I gotta git owt n ride et one uff deez dayz.
Gotta wurk onnit a liddle tho.
Et haz a syde-kar I kan take da kits in...hmmmm derez uh idear for wen da
wethur gitz nise .. mabbee en da sumur..dat will be funfun.
Mosey da biker kat

more like juzta twip, Trudi

Old April 13th 09, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

Want b Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah? Duty: assist Vice Grand Pooh-Bah.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Sure, dat iz fine wiff me. Iam flexible.
So now Iam Diplocat 2 Catnada and Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah?
Mosey

Yep!

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Fangu furry mutch. [smiles]
Mosey
Diplocat 2 Catnada & Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Old April 20th 09, 07:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Ya kno...I juzt gotted thru reedink diz tred uhgin, tu hewlp me wiff da
lizt
of offurrsirz...an I yam soooo D-Z tryink tu falo da thredz...I tink
dat dey
gottid awl tangult up in tan gentz!

Did we ffur get uh
Head Honcho... ????Clarence? Tiger? Harri roadcat?
Vice Head Honcho...???

Iz "Lord High Everything Else." anudder ocifice furr "Lovable Louise"???

--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 20th 09, 11:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz not myownsef, i sugezted sundanze, anna den sumcat sugezted a TGK like
harri roadcat, Tiger
news

Election Amelia T Cat Cat community 1 November 9th 08 04:09 AM
It's Election Time ClowderCat Cat community 12 November 5th 08 04:57 AM
It's Election Time Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 0 November 4th 08 04:20 AM
It's Election Time Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 2 November 4th 08 01:17 AM
Election Results ChildFree23 Cat community 64 January 18th 05 01:37 AM