A visitor

Old January 24th 12, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

Default A visitor

On 01/24/2012 08:57 AM, Adrian wrote:
When I got home this afternoon there was a strange white cat on the
kitchen counter, eating some cold beef which was meant to be my supper.
I think it is probably female, cold, wet and dirty. I've given her a
couple of plates of cat food and some water. I wonder how long she'll
stay, Baggy has yowled at her a couple of times but I don't think he's
too upset.

I'm curious: Why would you leave cold meat on the counter while you
went away -- unless it was meant as a welcome sign? Anyway you "lucked
out" and now have a new friend. Best wishes. MLB
Old January 26th 12, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

I am still waiting for one to come, and it will.
No preggo mums ever show up here.
No strays either.

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
oohh don't be that way, otherwise, a preggo mom who was a major slut to
the tune of ten kits will show up, then what will you do... lol, Lee
thinking of who would be more hiorrified, tweed or boyfriend, ...
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Adrian wrote:
Arthur Shapiro wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
When I got home this afternoon there was a strange white cat on the
kitchen counte
Well, don't keep us hanging! Friendly? Drying out and not anxious to
leave?

Art

She seems friendly but scared, she was still in the same place when I
went
to bed I wonder if she'll still be there in the morning.

Well, she's had her breakfast and lunch. Guess I'll have to start
thinking of a name. Baggy seems to be afraid of her and is off his food,
I hope that doesn't last. I also hope she soon moves off the kitchen
counter it is rather inconvenient and cats aren't really allowed on the
counter.

You lucky, lucky man. You've been sent a new cat and I've been waiting
so long for mine since Kitty FC passed away.
One will come, but I'm getting impatient.
Tweed

Old January 26th 12, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

that is the only kind of stray and ferrell i have not tended to, alter and
unaltered, even one who was declawed but was obvvioulsy used to the outside,
that sent me up the light pole letme tell you, she was a beautiful long
hairred calico, declawed, and i think altered, and polydactile to boot...
she was adopted in three days from the sleter, Lee

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
oohh don't be that way, otherwise, a preggo mom who was a major slut to
the tune of ten kits will show up, then what will you do... lol, Lee
thinking of who would be more hiorrified, tweed or boyfriend, ...
"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Adrian wrote:

Old January 26th 12, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
that is the only kind of stray and ferrell i have not tended to, alter and
unaltered, even one who was declawed but was obvvioulsy used to the
outside, that sent me up the light pole letme tell you, she was a
beautiful long hairred calico, declawed, and i think altered, and
polydactile to boot... she was adopted in three days from the sleter, Lee

There are no declawed cats waiting for homes here AFAIK. It is, quite
rightly, illegal to remove the claws here unless for veterinary reasons
where nothing else can help a bad infection in the nail bed. Never seen one
yet.
Tweed

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
oohh don't be that way, otherwise, a preggo mom who was a major slut to
the tune of ten kits will show up, then what will you do... lol, Lee
thinking of who would be more hiorrified, tweed or boyfriend, ...
"Christina Websell" wrote in
message ...

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
Adrian wrote:

A visitor Adrian[_2_] Cat anecdotes 4 March 1st 10 03:08 PM
A visitor Adrian A Cat anecdotes 4 November 9th 07 10:44 PM
Yet another visitor jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 April 2nd 07 01:37 AM
Visitor wafflycat Cat anecdotes 13 February 12th 06 08:43 AM
I have a visitor wafflyDIRTYcatLITTERhcsBOX Cat anecdotes 34 August 12th 03 09:41 PM