Hey, Pipps...

Old November 7th 11, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

Default Hey, Pipps...

Since mine hoomins is back in Eye-oh-uh fur a couple days mebbe dis would
be a good time fur usses to go out, what do you fink?

Mine hoomins is spendin a couple days back in Newton, where we used to
live, and dey is staying at the same motel dey stayed at before. It's
right next door to da hoomin restaurant called Okiboji Grill, and dat's da
place wif a kitty restaurant called Catiboji Grill attached. So how's
about we go dere fur dinner?

Ranger
Old November 7th 11, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Since mine hoomins is back in Eye-oh-uh fur a couple days mebbe dis would
be a good time fur usses to go out, what do you fink?

Mine hoomins is spendin a couple days back in Newton, where we used to
live, and dey is staying at the same motel dey stayed at before. It's
right next door to da hoomin restaurant called Okiboji Grill, and dat's da
place wif a kitty restaurant called Catiboji Grill attached. So how's
about we go dere fur dinner?

Ranger

Wai, Fank yu Ranger, ai wud luv tew goh tyu dinner wiff yu.
ai wyl dwess nise.

Pipps...happi n hungri

Old November 8th 11, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Since mine hoomins is back in Eye-oh-uh fur a couple days mebbe dis would
be a good time fur usses to go out, what do you fink?

Mine hoomins is spendin a couple days back in Newton, where we used to
live, and dey is staying at the same motel dey stayed at before. It's
right next door to da hoomin restaurant called Okiboji Grill, and dat's da
place wif a kitty restaurant called Catiboji Grill attached. So how's
about we go dere fur dinner?

Ranger

Wai, Fank yu Ranger, ai wud luv tew goh tu dinner wiff yu.
ai wyl dwess nise.

Pipps...happi n hungri

Um wat tyme du yu wanna goe?

Pipps
Old November 8th 11, 11:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

I wud fink if a mancat askz u ta dinner, u wud kno he meandt rite den. Out
on ur glad rags anna port over dere now. Piglett wondering why these
younger cats have to schedule everything the way hoomans do.

Old November 8th 11, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 05:50:32 -0600, Gramby wrote:

I wud fink if a mancat askz u ta dinner, u wud kno he meandt rite den.
Out on ur glad rags anna port over dere now. Piglett wondering why
these younger cats have to schedule everything the way hoomans do.

Well, sometimes wez gotz to work around da schedules of our hoomins. Mine
in particilar can be a big pain to schedule around. But we do gotta cut
dem sum slack - after all, deys just hoomin.

Yes, Pipps, lets go now.

[Ranger and Pipps teleport over to the Catiboji Grill in Newton, and
Ranger opens the door for Pipps. They are greeted by Eddie, the host cat,
and shown to a nice quiet table by a window that overlooks the parking
lot and the hill behind it.]

Good evening, and welcome back to Catiboji! We have some wunnerful
specials tonight. We haf grilled sammonfishie with nip sauce, and roasted
turkeybird wif stuffing, and a very nice meowsie casserole. And could I
recommend dat you try our nip wine?

Old November 8th 11, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

I wud fink if a mancat askz u ta dinner, u wud kno he meandt rite den.
Out on ur glad rags anna port over dere now. Piglett wondering why
these younger cats have to schedule everything the way hoomans do.

Well, sometimes wez gotz to work around da schedules of our hoomins. Mine
in particilar can be a big pain to schedule around. But we do gotta cut
dem sum slack - after all, deys just hoomin.

Pipps sez : ai heer dat!! n waffs

Yes, Pipps, lets go now.

[Ranger and Pipps teleport over to the Catiboji Grill in Newton, and
Ranger opens the door for Pipps. They are greeted by Eddie, the host cat,
and shown to a nice quiet table by a window that overlooks the parking
lot and the hill behind it.]

Good evening, and welcome back to Catiboji! We have some wunnerful
specials tonight. We haf grilled sammonfishie with nip sauce, and roasted
turkeybird wif stuffing, and a very nice meowsie casserole. And could I
recommend dat you try our nip wine?

Pipps sez : O Ranger, diz iz uh nise pwase yu brot meh tu..Fank yu.
wai yes ai wud wike uh gwass uf nip wine n ai wud ulso wike tu hab da
da grilled sammonfishie with nip sauce. Wat r yu habing Ranger?
We cud hab uh tayste uf eech uthurz meel

Old November 8th 11, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten

On Tue, 08 Nov 2011 12:10:33 -0800, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Pipps sez : O Ranger, diz iz uh nise pwase yu brot meh tu..Fank yu. wai
yes ai wud wike uh gwass uf nip wine n ai wud ulso wike tu hab da da
grilled sammonfishie with nip sauce. Wat r yu habing Ranger? We cud hab
uh tayste uf eech uthurz meel

I will hab da turkeybird, an da nip wine does sound gud. Fangu, Eddie!

Den after we is done wif dinner, dey haz a dance floor so we could do
some dancin. I'z not especially gud, but I try.

Ranger MacDude

Old November 8th 11, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Pipps sez : O Ranger, diz iz uh nise pwase yu brot meh tu..Fank yu. wai
yes ai wud wike uh gwass uf nip wine n ai wud ulso wike tu hab da da
grilled sammonfishie with nip sauce. Wat r yu habing Ranger? We cud hab
uh tayste uf eech uthurz meel

I will hab da turkeybird, an da nip wine does sound gud. Fangu, Eddie!

Den after we is done wif dinner, dey haz a dance floor so we could do
some dancin. I'z not especially gud, but I try.

Ranger MacDude

Ooo, diz grilled sammonfishie with nip sauce iz reely gud, Wunt uh byte uf
myne tyu try?
haow iz yer turkeyburd? Et wooks gud tu.

Ranger, ai hab dansed wif yu b4 n ai wike da wai yu danse, speshuly da sloe
danses.

Pipps