A candle for, Huey.

Old December 27th 11, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default A candle for, Huey.

Pam Shirk's Huey went to the bridge a few hours ago, the forth cat in
the last few weeks. :-(

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Huey
--
Adrian

Old December 27th 11, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

This is what Pam posted on Facebook.

?4 cats at the bridge this year. Huey died early this morning of an
apparent abdominal obstruction. We were with him as he slipped away and
were able to say goodbye in peace. He is buried with his favorite toys,
a plastic Cinderella doll, one of my thread cutter necklaces that I was
able to hide from him, a $.25 necklace that Mike got Lynn from a machine
and his Pink Camoflage Easter Egg.

Old December 27th 11, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Storrmmee

very sad, and the other three, i don't mean to be ghoulish but i know she
took excellent care of them so was assuming that age/time/nature was to
blame, Lee
om...

Old December 27th 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

"Adrian" wrote in message
Pam Shirk's Huey went to the bridge a few hours ago, the forth cat in
the last few weeks. :-(

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Huey
--
Adrian

That is sad. Obstructions are very painful (I know). I hope he had relief from the painand did not suffer agony as he passed. MLB

Old December 27th 11, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 12/27/2011 5:54 AM, Adrian wrote:
Pam Shirk's Huey went to the bridge a few hours ago, the forth cat in
the last few weeks. :-(

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Huey

OMG! Was there something wrong with the food they were eating or was it
just old age?

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old December 28th 11, 01:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

CatNipped wrote:
On 12/27/2011 5:54 AM, Adrian wrote:
Pam Shirk's Huey went to the bridge a few hours ago, the forth cat in
the last few weeks. :-(

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=Huey

OMG! Was there something wrong with the food they were eating or was it just old age?

AFAIK Just old age.
--
Adrian