ANOTHER UPDATE UPDATE Tomorrow

Old August 6th 04, 07:27 PM
Adrian

Default ANOTHER UPDATE UPDATE Tomorrow

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
Laura sent me an email, here it is in it's entirety:

"Hi there! Just wanted to email you really quickly to say we made it
home safe and sound. Minnie meowed a few times on the way home, but I
just opened the lid and petted her for a few minutes and she fell
right asleep. Of course when we hit any of the big bumps she woke up
but all in all it was a good trip home. Right now she is a little bit
timid. She likes to hide under my bed and peek out to see what is
going on. You can tell she really wants to play but is still thinking
about the place. I also wanted to say thank you so very much for all
the goodies that were in the bag. I appreciate it very much and I am
sure that Minnie will also. I'll keep you updated on how things are
going, and have a good day! Laura"

I emailed her back that I was glad she didn't scream all the way, and
that I though Minnie would probably climb up into bed with her
tonight! We talked fo about an hour when she came to get her, and
she said that she would email me(us) pictures when she has some.

Laura sounds like a good slave. Have you suggested to her she joins the
group, then she could keep us all updated on Minnie's progress.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

UPDATE Tomorrow Karen Cat anecdotes 2 August 5th 04 07:11 PM
Pam S. Update Sherry Cat anecdotes 6 June 14th 04 07:33 PM
Nice Update on B5's creator, J.Michael Straczynski & Buddy the cat Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 8 January 19th 04 12:01 PM