Rescue Alert Stickers AKA Fire Safety Stickers

Old July 31st 03, 01:07 AM
Sandy McDermin

Default Rescue Alert Stickers AKA Fire Safety Stickers

I've been meaning to get at least one of these ever since Purina sent me
one through a promotion they had. However, what they sent me was a
"sticker" made out of plastic that I think I was supposed to apply to my
window via static cling (or something). In any event, I live on the 4th
floor of a 9 story apt. building and really want to get proper stickers
that are easily applied (and eventually removed if I should move) from
my front door as well as to my window.

Where do you suggest I get a sticker that is a true sticker and not some
plastic non-glue thingy? I've tried three web sites: The ASPCA, "The
Preparedness Center," and something called "Hugo Pet Safety" or "Hugo
Inc." Has anyone made the attempt to get these stickers from any of
these organizations? ASPCA's is free but, considering the request form,
I know they're going to hit me up for future donations and perhaps share
the info with other worthy causes. (I get enough junkmail.) The other
two groups sell the stickers, but I know nothing of them.

Have any of you gotten such stickers and where have you obtained them?

Oh, I know you're going to suggest my local fire dept., but I live in
Washington, D.C., and I'm lucky they have trucks and basic equipment.;-)

Sandy -- asking on behalf of 18 year old Murphy (Whoa! 18 years and
still jugging along.) And, three year old Sassy (boy, does she drive him
crazy.)
Old July 31st 03, 03:05 AM
Sandy McDermin

Sandy McDermin wrote:

Sandy -- asking on behalf of 18 year old Murphy (Whoa! 18 years and
still jugging along.) And, three year old Sassy (boy, does she drive him
crazy.)

Jugging? Did I say jugging? I meant chugging.... Too much catnip for me
this evenin'.;-)

Sandy

Old July 31st 03, 06:54 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:07:28 -0400, Sandy McDermin
wrote:

[...]

I made up my own :-) But if you want a true sticky one, I'm sure I
can round one up for you easily enough. Just let me know.

Ginger-lyn

Old July 31st 03, 11:28 PM
---MIKE---

In my small town, the fire house was giving the stickers away. Check
your local fire department.

-MIKE

Old July 31st 03, 11:28 PM
---MIKE---