Cat always meow's

Old January 14th 04, 01:22 AM
Paul

Default Cat always meow's

Hi,

Is there a surgery to stop a cat meowing? My wife wants to get rid of
one of our cats, and I'm looking for an alternative.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old January 14th 04, 01:29 AM
Mary

"Paul" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

Is there a surgery to stop a cat meowing? My wife wants to get rid

of
one of our cats, and I'm looking for an alternative.

Any help would be appreciated.

Try having your wife's head surgically removed from her butt.

Before I suggest the same for you, have you even considered training
the cat?

Finding out why she is crying?

Old January 14th 04, 01:57 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004 00:29:07 GMT, "Mary" wrote:

"Paul" wrote in message
. com...
Hi,

Is there a surgery to stop a cat meowing? My wife wants to get rid

of
one of our cats, and I'm looking for an alternative.

Any help would be appreciated.

Try having your wife's head surgically removed from her butt.

Before I suggest the same for you, have you even considered training
the cat?

Finding out why she is crying?

How does your wife feel about you talking? When the cat meows, he/she
is trying to tell you something. If you try, you can learn to
understand it. Do you have kids? How does she feel about them?
There are a lot of things to figure out here.

Old January 14th 04, 02:09 AM
Adam Helberg

"Paul" wrote in message
om...
Hi,

Is there a surgery to stop a cat meowing? My wife wants to get rid of
one of our cats, and I'm looking for an alternative.

Any help would be appreciated.

There is surgery to correct the wife.

Adam

Old January 14th 04, 05:26 AM
Dennis Carr

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:22:43 -0800, Paul wrote:

Is there a surgery to stop a cat meowing? My wife wants to get rid of
one of our cats, and I'm looking for an alternative.

Well, what else would you have kitty do? Speak Japanese? =^_^=

In all seriousness, you can have the voice box altered or removed. I know
one cat that has had this done, and instead of meowing, it sounds like it
is hissing. Very strange, and almost as bad as declawing IMO.

BTW, is this a female cat? Perhaps the surgery is not in the voice box,
but in that she needs to be spayed once she is out of heat.

And if it's a siamese, well, they're talkative by nature.

Instead, as Mary suggested, I recommend taking your wife to the ER.
Having your head inserted into your rectum is extremely dangerous.

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.