introducing my self

Old January 7th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default introducing my self

Hi all, Samwise here.Mommy sayz I can introduce my self to all the kits. I
iz 1 and 1/2 yrs old and iz a gray long haired tiger. I was born outside but
live inside now with my 2 fursisters, Cinnamon and Abby.
Samwise

Hi dere, Samwise, an welkum tu da RPCC! Du yu (or Cinnamon or Abby)
have tufts at da tips of da eers?

Allegra, Tufted Ears Club purresident
Old January 7th 06, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

No we don't have tufted ears. You must be special.
Samwise

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old January 7th 06, 10:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

No we don't have tufted ears. You must be special.
Samwise

EFURRY kitty is speshul!!!

Allegra