Bisit to da TED

Old June 21st 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Bisit to da TED

Hi guyz dis iz O.T. Mahoney. I wented to da TED dis day. He tried to talkz
da gramby inta havin me deklawed! Herself said NO. I sure waz glad. He
gived me a shot but I have some newz. I found a pound and a half since I
was dere last timez. A momf aftrer my next shot des is gonna do sumphin to
me dat doeznt sound so good. Dey gonna takz somephin from me without my
permizion.

Old June 21st 07, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi Texas Kitty, dis is Piglet ans I wantz ta bring yourownself some
goodgood newz we gotz dis day. Da gramby and soft and furry are allz readi
to meet and bring yourownself to dis houze. We knowz you needs lotza luff
and care and we are readi to meet yourownself. Youz dozent haff to be
afraid. You willz be lonesome for your Aunt Julie but yus will fit rite in
with usens, You can write to herownself on da puter and letz her know how
yuz is doing. See yourownself before too long. Piglet, O. T. (who
definately needs a playmate) and Scooter D*G who thinks she has two pupcats
already.

Old June 21st 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Thursday 21 June 2007 16:12, Granby wrote:

Hi guyz dis iz O.T. Mahoney. I wented to da TED dis day. He tried to
talkz
da gramby inta havin me deklawed! Herself said NO.

Hissssspittt on dat TED.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old June 21st 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:12:09 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

Hi guyz dis iz O.T. Mahoney. I wented to da TED dis day. He tried to talkz
da gramby inta havin me deklawed!

Get a new vet! This is inhumane.
John the hoomin

Old June 21st 07, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby came home all mad. Guess she told dat vet juse what herself
thought of himself. When he said he didn't necessarely approve of it but it
was what 50 per cent of cat owners wanted he would do it. Gramby splained
to him PDQ dat was da difference in cat OWNERS and being OWNED by a cat!
Also tole dat TED dat was why 50 percent of the kitties in shelters were
probably declawed,. Considerin she didn't like Catz before, dat was pretty
good!
We gonna give herownself an xtra glass of wine tonight and not getz in da
yarn baskit.

Old June 22nd 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:12:09 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Hi guyz dis iz O.T. Mahoney. I wented to da TED dis day. He tried to talkz
da gramby inta havin me deklawed! Herself said NO. I sure waz glad. He
gived me a shot but I have some newz. I found a pound and a half since I
was dere last timez. A momf aftrer my next shot des is gonna do sumphin to
me dat doeznt sound so good. Dey gonna takz somephin from me without my
permizion.

Hmmmm, dis TED sowndz like an a-hole! Scuse my Fwench, but declawed?
Didja ask him ifn he'd like sumwon to rip his fingernaylez owt wif
plierz?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/21/2007 8:27:18 PM
Old June 22nd 07, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Thursday 21 June 2007 20:28, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:12:09 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Hi guyz dis iz O.T. Mahoney. I wented to da TED dis day. He tried
to talkz
da gramby inta havin me deklawed! Herself said NO. I sure waz glad.
He
gived me a shot but I have some newz. I found a pound and a half
since I
was dere last timez. A momf aftrer my next shot des is gonna do
sumphin to
me dat doeznt sound so good. Dey gonna takz somephin from me without
my permizion.

Hmmmm, dis TED sowndz like an a-hole! Scuse my Fwench, but declawed?
Didja ask him ifn he'd like sumwon to rip his fingernaylez owt wif
plierz?

Cut them off at the first knuckle is what they do, literally. Can you
imagine the pain when the poor kitty wakes up and has to walk on them?!
Can you imagine the horror of waking up and finding the ends of all
your fingers missing? It's worse than that for cats, because their
claws are their main line of defence in a world that doesn't give a fig
for their rights. Suddenly, amidst the pain and the horror there is
very real fear. Add to this the question, "Why did the people that say
they love me bring me here for this?" "Why has the world gone
mad?" "What did I do wrong?"

--
Regards,
Fred
Old June 22nd 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da prolbem is der is a TED about 8 miles from usens but him dozent like
"small animals" so dey has to go 15 miles to get to dis TED. I thinks it
willz be ok so long as da gramby likez usens. Herself won't let nothin bad
happen. The next place where we knowz someonez who knows da TED if about 50
miles and da gramby can't drive and dozent wantta bodder herownson to go dat
far. It willz be ok. Piglet trustinz da Gramby who luffs herownself.
Gramby calls him the north end of a south bound mule.

Old June 22nd 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

"Fred Williams" wrote in message
On Thursday 21 June 2007 20:28, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:12:09 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Hi guyz dis iz O.T. Mahoney. I wented to da TED dis day. He tried
to talkz
da gramby inta havin me deklawed! Herself said NO. I sure waz glad.
He
gived me a shot but I have some newz. I found a pound and a half
since I
was dere last timez. A momf aftrer my next shot des is gonna do
sumphin to
me dat doeznt sound so good. Dey gonna takz somephin from me without
my permizion.

Hmmmm, dis TED sowndz like an a-hole! Scuse my Fwench, but declawed?
Didja ask him ifn he'd like sumwon to rip his fingernaylez owt wif
plierz?

Soft told me that was how they did it, lobbing it off at the first knuckle.
No wonder they don't want to use the litter box later. The shelter here
said the reason alot of people got rid of their cars is because they
wouldn't use the box, no wonder, they had to feel so much pain when they
covered their mess.

Old June 22nd 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

itz gud you getted a smurt hooman, anna tedz iz allatime stealin stuff, we
willz purr fur yoursef, OEJ