recepshin

Old November 3rd 07, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Default recepshin

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Thu, 1 Nov 2007 18:37:26 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

As the cats apawz fur da bootiful paintin Chester raises hiz pawz fur
silinze... err umm der willz bea recpshin immideately... all i knowz bowt
it
iz dat der will be mousecatto wine anne mice wine, wif sum fudz anna
musik
anna danzin, i hopez dat loferli lucy anna mizz cleopatra haz more
detailz
for yourownselvez... agin thank alla yourselvez fur tindin owrz winkin,
Chester... takes the paw of hiz wifekitty wafez anna starts walin down da
stairs to the recepshim... hopin lucy knowz where dey iz goin...

Dat was bootiful, CHester! Concatulations to you boff!

[takes Tiger by the paw]

Letz find a kushion and get sum foods. I wunder if dey haff Gyroz an
Soovlakiz.....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/2/2007 9:01:55 PM

Iz soovlakiz related to soovenz?

Rebecca

Old November 3rd 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 02:47:08 GMT, Rebecca's nimble, little paws typed:

Iz soovlakiz related to soovenz?

Rebecca

You luk luffly tonite, my deer! [hedbutt]

Y'kno, mebee de iz. Do you finks dat soovlakiz iz made frum
souvenz???
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/2/2007 11:14:21 PM
Old November 3rd 07, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Rosco and Stormmee go up to the new wedwinked couple, with their extra long
tails held high. Concatulations, Chester and Lucy! You make a beautiful
couple!

Old November 3rd 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

stormmee sees a shadow made by theirz xtra long taiz and thinks to hersef...
owrz tailz match, dat iz veri nize,...

Old November 3rd 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Fangu! Ime so so happie dat so many of our frends an furmily are heer.
Dats emportent.

Lucy

Old November 3rd 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sat, 03 Nov 2007 18:30:04 -0000, The Porter Cats's nimble, little
paws typed:

Fangu! Ime so so happie dat so many of our frends an furmily are heer.
Dats emportent.

Lucy

Yoo luks luffly, my deer, an Chester luks hansum, an boff ov you
togeffur luk so happy!

I'ze so gladglad fur you two!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/3/2007 3:05:10 PM
Old November 4th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I yam sooosooo happee furr boff ov yuuuz.
Yuuz hav had u wunnerfol wedwink, an I wish yuuz uh long an wunnerfol lyvez
tugedder.
Kissykissycheekz an huggelz.

An fangu furr enkloodink me in da seremonee.
--
Pitô.ônya

oups.com...

Old November 4th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Oh Tô.ônya!! Der wood not haf ben a wedwink, if not fur you an other
guud frends. Yur hard wurk made effurything possible!

((Kissykissycheekz an huggelz)) Mew are such a good frend!

Lucy

Old November 7th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownselvez... Chester, starez intentintly atta Stormmee... sees the
very long tailz of the two young catz... putsa paw onna rosco's shoulder...
you haza wunnerful spekal furnd der... her iz mine bezt bud in mine howze,
take gudgud kare of hersef when da two of you iz owt onna venshurez anna
stuff... Chester trysta luk stern but duzint makeit veri gud