ping Azad -For Calling of Names

Old October 11th 11, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Default ping Azad -For Calling of Names

Here are some more names for The Calling of Names if they aren't already on
the long
(too long) list. My secretary cant find that thread, sorry,
If these names already on the list,
like I said, she couldn't find the thread.
If I missed anyone, have their human PLEASE put the Name and House Of on
the List.
Dogs and other creatures count too, don't they?
*=a kitten
Thank you.
I hope this helps you.
Respectfully yours,
Mosey --sad at the too long list.

Jack, House of Becca

Frazer, House of Conrad
Wisp, House of Conrad
Amelia, House of Conrad
Garfunkel, House of Conrad
Clio, House of Conrad
Millie, House of Conrad
Lucy, House of Conrad
Naughty, house of Conrad
Reo, House of Conrad
Bawabawa, House of Conrad
Dottie, House of Conrad
Ume, House of Conrad
Periwinkle, House of Conrad
Little One, House of Conrad

Cookie, House of Cali-Poutre
SweetPea, House of Cali-Poutre
Tigger, House of Cali-Poutre

Merlin, House of Mishi
Rusty, House of Mishi
Dove House of Mishi
Mercy, House of Mishi
Kiara (Ernie), House of Mishi
Dusty, House of Mishi
*Creamsicle House of Mishi
Penny, house of Mishi
Zan, House of Mishi
Creamy, House of Mishi

Samson, House of Rankin

Matthias, House of Rennie
Oz, House of Rennie

(The Rennie household has lost so many kitties this year,too, as have others

I don't remember Mishi's real last name, but I HOPE that name is okay with
her.
That's how she posts. If she wants to change it, she can.

If I missed someone, please let Azad know.

Love and sadness for your losses
Mosey

Old October 11th 11, 12:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 11, 12:47*am, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

I don't remember Mishi's real last name, but I HOPE that name is okay with
her.
That's how she posts. If she wants to change it, she can.

If I missed someone, please let Azad know.

Love and sadness for your losses
Mosey

Fangu, Mosey, all of dose names were added already.
But I appreciate you making furry sure dey were not missed.
http://bccclub.webstarts.com/walk.html
Mishi's House of name is Stott.

Azad
Old October 11th 11, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[...]

Yuko, House of Kalman-Bernstein

Old October 12th 11, 04:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

[...]

Scooter, House Of Hinkel-Thorne

Old October 12th 11, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Azad I added a couple more to help you out.
They were just now posted.
Mosey

Old October 12th 11, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Allison Ross

[...]

Tyler, House of Rankin & Harris
Sybil, House of Rankin
Dylan, House of Rankin
Samson, House of Rankin

Matthias, House of Rennie
Oz, House of Rennie

(The Rennie household has lost so many kitties this year,too, as have others

I don't remember Mishi's real last name, but I HOPE that name is okay with
her.
That's how she posts. If she wants to change it, she can.

If I missed someone, please let Azad know.

Added some losses among our aunties and uncles, and bruthur Tyler in
the House of Rankin,
Max & Luna, House of Harris (Grandfurs of of the House of Rankin)

Old October 12th 11, 11:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 12, 5:32*pm, Allison Ross wrote:

Added some losses among our aunties and uncles, and bruthur Tyler in
the House of Rankin,
Max & Luna, House of Harris (Grandfurs of of the House of Rankin)

Oh dear, what a terrible year for da Rankincats.
Fangu for adding Miz Sybil, and for correcting Mr. Tyler's name.
I have made da corrections.
(Please tell Auntie Cheryl how furry sorry we are. We loved dose
kitties furrymuch.)

Azad & Melissa