What has happened to catnipped

Old May 27th 12, 12:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_4_]

Default What has happened to catnipped

I know she was very sick. Is she still alive? Her web is still up. I
miss her.

Old May 27th 12, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 05/26/2012 05:21 PM, Kathy wrote:
I know she was very sick. Is she still alive? Her web is still up. I
miss her.

I was thinking about her too. Her stories about her cats were great. MLB
Old May 27th 12, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Kathy" wrote in message
I know she was very sick. Is she still alive? Her web is still up. I
miss her.

She got upset over some continued postings regarding the Caboodle Ranch
fiasco. She's fled to rpca on Facebook.

Jill

Old May 27th 12, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Kathy wrote:
I know she was very sick. Is she still alive? Her web is still up. I miss her.

She last posted to Facebook, May 16th.
--
Adrian
Old May 27th 12, 04:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message

"Kathy" wrote in message
I know she was very sick. Is she still alive? Her web is still up. I
miss her.

She got upset over some continued postings regarding the Caboodle Ranch
fiasco. She's fled to rpca on Facebook.

No she took exception to a post regarding that from another member of this
group. She thought she was despised on here, and despite my best efforts
via private mail to assure that this was not so, she decided to leave the
group in favour of Facebook.
Tweed

Old May 27th 12, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message

"Kathy" wrote in message
I know she was very sick. Is she still alive? Her web is still up. I
miss her.

She got upset over some continued postings regarding the Caboodle Ranch
fiasco. She's fled to rpca on Facebook.

No she took exception to a post regarding that from another member of this
group. She thought she was despised on here, and despite my best efforts
via private mail to assure that this was not so, she decided to leave the
group in favour of Facebook.
Tweed

Perhaps. The last email I received from her specifically mentioned the
Caboodle Ranch and the graphic details.

Jill

Old May 31st 12, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kathy[_4_]

Thank you to all of you who answered my question.

Old June 1st 12, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

On Sat, 26 May 2012 18:21:52 -0500, Kathy wrote:

I know she was very sick. Is she still alive? Her web is still up. I
miss her.

She's still with us on Facebook, but she doesn't post very much
because she IS extremely ill.