Road trip continues

Old July 8th 14, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_3_]

Default Road trip continues

On Monday, July 7, 2014 9:12:37 AM UTC-7, Harri Roadcat's Meowmie wrote:
Dats Ok! Mine sisifer is Iowna ana she's a doggie anna mai broder is

Cash anna he's a doggie. Bast prubuly unnderstands how dat happens

anna Cash anna Iowna jus says Sirus smiles when he seez usunz all happi.

Daisy-chan whispers: " Maybe dey bof upsetted at how meny are lost?

Dunno."

Daisy-chan joins the short line for a steak and a adds a doggie fork.

Why not? She has 2 doggies to cook it for her!

An if anykitty or anydoggy wants, we also gots hot dogs and sammonfishy

and catfishy.

I'z heard dat sometimes pirates used to come dis far up da river. I

wunner if dere is any pirate caves or buried treasures aroun here?

Starr

I wunner if dere wuz ever kittee piratez.

[Sundance looks at Starr]

Or doggy piratez.

Sundance
Old July 8th 14, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger MacDude

I wunner if dere wuz ever kittee piratez.

[Sundance looks at Starr]

Or doggy piratez.

Sundance

Oh, I know dere was. Dere was Jacques lePurr, da kitty pirate, and
Pegleg Spot, da doggy pirate. Dey bof used to come at least dis far up
da Mississsissssipppipppi River.

Da stories say dat Jacques buried his treasure somewheres on eitehr dis
river or da Missourrriirrii River - chests full of beautiful leather
collars inlaid wif jewels, an gold an solver water dishes, an trunks of
da bestest, most pure an powerful catnip ever grown.

An Spot is said to have buried dozens of great big bones wif jewels in
dem, and gold an silver doggie dishes.

An nobody has never finded dem!

Ranger

Old July 16th 14, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_5_]

"Ranger MacDude"

I wunner if dere wuz ever kittee piratez.

[Sundance looks at Starr]

Or doggy piratez.

Sundance

Oh, I know dere was. Dere was Jacques lePurr, da kitty pirate, and Pegleg
Spot, da doggy pirate. Dey bof used to come at least dis far up da
Mississsissssipppipppi River.

Da stories say dat Jacques buried his treasure somewheres on eitehr dis
river or da Missourrriirrii River - chests full of beautiful leather
collars inlaid wif jewels, an gold an solver water dishes, an trunks of da
bestest, most pure an powerful catnip ever grown.

An Spot is said to have buried dozens of great big bones wif jewels in

dem, and gold an silver doggie dishes.

An nobody has never finded dem!

Ranger

Mayhaps I can get BobQat and Mimzy to use their majilal powers to fynd dat
treshur.
Wadda think?
Pipps says Hi tu Ranger.
Mosey

Old July 17th 14, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

Oh, I know dere was. Dere was Jacques lePurr, da kitty pirate, and
Pegleg Spot, da doggy pirate. Dey bof used to come at least dis far up
da Mississsissssipppipppi River.

Da stories say dat Jacques buried his treasure somewheres on eitehr
dis river or da Missourrriirrii River - chests full of beautiful
leather collars inlaid wif jewels, an gold an solver water dishes, an
trunks of da bestest, most pure an powerful catnip ever grown.

An Spot is said to have buried dozens of great big bones wif jewels in

dem, and gold an silver doggie dishes.

An nobody has never finded dem!

Ranger

Mayhaps I can get BobQat and Mimzy to use their majilal powers to fynd
dat treshur.
Wadda think?
Pipps says Hi tu Ranger.
Mosey

[As the kitties (and doggies) enjoy the hot dogs and steaks, in the
moonlight they see a strange sight - a 3-masted sailing vessel coming up
the river! The boat is a throwback to old days - maybe even pirate
times? - and when it draws even with the barbequing cats it turns toward
the shore and runs aground on the muddy beach.]

Ahoy, kitties! How's efurrykitty doing? I heard about the trip and the
campout and figgered I'd join you all. An I brought Big Mama, the black
panther. Anyone got any objection to me firing up the boombox so Big
Mama can do some dancing?

Jocko, the diving kitty
Old July 17th 14, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_5_]

[...]

Hi Jocko,
Nice to see you again.
Sure, fire up the boom box and mayhaps Big Mama will dance with me.
She is a nice, beautiful black panther.
Mosey

Jocko, the diving kitty
Old July 18th 14, 10:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_5_]

O I jezt wanted to tell you dat owr Meomiw Kyla iz feeling lez upset cuz da
chane broke on her Cross cuz Pa fyxed it
Lufs,
Mosey --hungry

Old July 19th 14, 12:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Kitties[_2_]

Ahoy, kitties! How's efurrykitty doing? I heard about the trip and the
campout and figgered I'd join you all. An I brought Big Mama, the
black panther. Anyone got any objection to me firing up the boombox so
Big Mama can do some dancing?

Hi Jocko,
Nice to see you again.
Sure, fire up the boom box and mayhaps Big Mama will dance with me.
She is a nice, beautiful black panther.
Mosey
Jocko, the diving kitty

[As Jocko gets the boombox settled on the beach, two smaller faces peer
over the rail of the schooner. Pepe the skunk turns to GiGi the skunk
and says "They're going to dance again." Gigi replies "Of course they
are. Big Mama is along, and Big Mama always dances."

Amelia spots the two from the beach and calls to them to come on down
and join everybody. Sammy springs up to the deck to help the skunks toss
a rope ladder over the side and helps them down.

Jocko starts the music going, and the big black panther starts to dance
like a wildcat. She spots Mosey sitting beside the fire and grabs him,
and the two of them dance in the sand.]

Ranger: Miz Pipps, would you like to danz too?

Old July 24th 14, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_5_]

"Community Kitties" wrote in message

[...]

Wow, Big Mama, You sure dance good, yeUP
Mosey

Ranger: Miz Pipps, would you like to danz too?

I would vury mutch wike to danse wiff yu Ranger
Yu r uh turiffic danser . uh huh
Fangu fur axing me
Pipps

Old July 31st 14, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^..^=

On 6/23/2014 1:57 PM, Starr da Dogg wrote:

We would all love a steak,& Hot dogs too, thank you VERY much yeUP

Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat and Mimzy

Starr

Gudgud stake an mine sisfer Squeakytoy Shanell jus rote me a pome.

"Your gnoze is made for boopin
An dat's juss wut I'll do
One ob dese days dis paw
Is gonna boop all over yoo."

Gud song sez Mosey. yeUP

Ob course, she do boop me in da gnoze butted it don hurted.

--
Samanfa

Here you goez! Stakes fur everybody!

Starr da Dogg

Lucy Lu & Samwise take plates with the steak Starr just cut up.

Lucy Lu: "The steak is good. I think I'll get some salad with nip

dressing to go with it. "

Lucy Lu