Iron Chef Catmerica: da votez iz in!

Old June 2nd 05, 03:57 AM
Sundance

Default Iron Chef Catmerica: da votez iz in!

If all da kitties wud pleez return to da judjin area...

[Sundance waits while the kitties wander back from the various areas of the
warehouse that they were exploring.]

OK, once again, fangu all fur kummin to owr Iron Chef Catmerica kompetishun.
We haz only hurd frum tree uf da judjiz (haz anykitty seen Tiger?), but I
believe da kitties haz bin in suspents long enuf. Cud our two chefkitties
pleez kim furwurd?

[Rebecca and Chef Mario Catali move to stand in front of Sundance.]

Cud we hav a drumroll, pleez?

[The assembled kitties stomp their paws to simulate the sound of a
drumroll.]

Based on da votez uf tree uf our judjiz, heer iz da resultz:

Chef Catali: one haff vote
Rebecca: two an a haff votez

Our winner iz Rebecca!

[The assembled kitties applaud and cheer for both of the chefs and their
good food. Rebecca and Chef Catali smile and shake paws with each other.]

Fangu, fangu, and concatulashuns to Rebecca. Chef Catali, yoo also prepared
eggcelent dishiz, and I hope we seez yoo agin.

Bubba Cat posted his remarks on da noozgroop, but our two uther votin judjiz
had remarks in dere emails to Meowmie. Allegra had dis to say:

"Based on da liddle bit of da fud dat dey gave me, I vote fur Rebecca becuz
she's one uv my fans."

[The kitties applaud for Allegra's comments.]

Amelia had this to say:

"Chef Catali managed to capture the best of seafood in his excellent dishes.
The lobster is tender and flavorful without being buried in added spices.
The crab broth provides just the right amount of moisture with a hint of
flavor that is an excellent complement to the lobster. The same wonderful
complement of flavors shows up in the crab dish, and the butter adds a
wonderful body to the crab.

Rebecca, on the other paw, has provided a bold, exciting set of contrasts.
The shrimp cocktail both warms and chills the mouth at the same time, while
offering a spicy kick to wake up the palate. The oyster stew is a perfect
follow-on, mellowing out the spicyness of the cocktail sauce and preparing
the taste buds for the next course. And the paella offered a wonderful
selection of seafood flavors in a vehicle of mild rice, allowing me to taste
each of the individual seafood flavors. I don't if she intended this, but I
also enjoyed taking an occasional small taste of cocktail sauce while eating
the paella for the occasional added bit of excitement.

Overall I must complement both chefs for presenting excellent dishes that I
would be delighted to serve at any dinner party. Overall, though, I must
cast my vote for Rebecca. The boldness of her approach definitely caught my
attention."

[The kitties applaud for Amelia's comments.]

OK, dis konkloods our Iron Chef Catmerica kompetishun. I imagine Tiger is
sumwhere sleepin off all da gud fudz he ate. Efurrykitty pleez stay an
enjoy da rest uf da Opin Howse, and remember to hewp yurownselfs to any fudz
yoo wud like to try.

Dis iz yur host, Sundance, signin off.

Old June 2nd 05, 04:28 AM
Tabitha Fluffytail

OK, dis konkloods our Iron Chef Catmerica kompetishun. I imagine Tiger is
sumwhere sleepin off all da gud fudz he ate. Efurrykitty pleez stay an
enjoy da rest uf da Opin Howse, and remember to hewp yurownselfs to any fudz
yoo wud like to try.

Dis iz yur host, Sundance, signin off.

[Tabitha Kitten trots up to the two chefs and engages both of them in
didcussion. The three of them walk off together into the warehouse and
return shortly with paws loaded with ingredients. They being preparing
thir specialties dishes, but this time the two chefs offer advice to
each other and cooperate on each other's dishes with Tabitha offering
her advice as well. In a very short time there are a good number of
dishes on the stove with wonderful aromas filling the warehouse. As soon
as any dish gets ready, Tabitha runs the finished dishes over to the
visiting kitties are gathered. ]
Old June 3rd 05, 12:40 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 20:28:00 -0700, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:

[...]

Whut a luffley boofet, gurlz! Dese aromaz is wunnerful - dis is kwite
a place yu haff here. Yewl be da tawk uv da town!

An concatulations, Rebecca on yur win! Iz yu goink to haff dese
kompetitionz offen?

Tiger, can I get yourownself a plate, or iz yu still full from judgin
da kompetition?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
6/2/2005 7:38:30 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old June 3rd 05, 04:46 AM
Rebecca

"Mlle. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message

Whut a luffley boofet, gurlz! Dese aromaz is wunnerful - dis is kwite
a place yu haff here. Yewl be da tawk uv da town!

An concatulations, Rebecca on yur win! Iz yu goink to haff dese
kompetitionz offen?

Tiger, can I get yourownself a plate, or iz yu still full from judgin
da kompetition?

Fangks, Anaïs. I fingk dis bildin will last usses a gud long time.

Dis Iron Chef Catmerica battle wuz kind ub a exxiebishin, cuz we had da
bizitin guest chef an awl. If we do it agin, I hopez we will hab two
kommyunitee kitteez kumpeetin! Did yoo fingk it went well? Maybe if
kitteez tellz us whut dey liked an whut mite make it betterer, we kan
improov fur da nextest time.

Rebecca

Old June 3rd 05, 04:53 AM
Sundance

We heered frum Tiger, an heer is whut he had to say:

"Da winner iz rebecca kuz her madedest da simplest dishe, da cocktail, anna
da mosted complicated wif alla doze gredientz, Her showed the complexity of
our community anna atta same time the simplicity of the lof we haz fur each
ofur anna owr hoomanz,
submitted 'spectfully tiger, who likez judgin fudz"

Fangu, Tiger, fur yur input, an fangks to alla owr judjiz. We kuddena dun
it wifout yoo.

Sundance

Old June 3rd 05, 08:05 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 07:54:29 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

der iz alla time roomz fur more fud, Tiger, thinking 'bout tux fittinz

Herz a plate uv fuds an a nip-beer fur yourownself, buttid I haff to
leef to meet Cleopatra an get reddy fur da big day! See you soon,
big-boycat! smooch, smooch

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
6/3/2005 3:04:25 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old June 4th 05, 06:13 PM
Adam

Allegra had dis to say:

"Based on da liddle bit of da fud dat dey gave me, I vote fur Rebecca becuz
she's one uv my fans."

[The kitties applaud for Allegra's comments.]

Fangu. [Allegra curtsies modestly]