(OT) Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooo

Old June 1st 08, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Default (OT) Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooo

Annie (the D-pet) has a fenced in yard! All cedar (more resistant to
rot & insects, and nicer than 'pressure treated' wood), semi-privacy
fence enclosing the yard behind our house. Last weekend we installed
the last of the posts, and put the rails up (this after moving that 16~
feet of buried limestone sidewalk) and put up all but 60~ feet of
pickets. We ran out of pickets and had bought all that the store had!
They didn't get any more until Thursday, and we bought ALL of those
(200). We put those up yesterday afternoon, and let Annie out in the
yard.

She ran...and ran...and ran...and ran...and ran...and ran...and
ran...and ran...and ran...and ran...and ran...and ran...and ran...and ran.

She loves the yard - she can be off leash and chase birds, skwerls, us

We need to get pictures and maybe video of her running!

So far, she doesn't put up a fuss when we tell her "Annie, Inside!". We
were sitting outside and just enjoying the yard, she disappeared to the
other side of the "rock garden", but whenever we called her, she would
come running!

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old June 1st 08, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Great for you and her. Isn't it fun to watch them be so free and be able to
actually run faster that with a human on a leash?

Old June 1st 08, 02:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

[...]

Now go buy the dog a basketball and teach her how to play soccer!

Now that I'm back online I'll get video of Kayla playing soccer up.

For some reason she destroys soccer balls, but the basketballs last.

Jo

Old June 1st 08, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:

She ran...and ran...and ran...and ran...and ran...and ran...and
ran...and ran...and ran...and ran...and ran...and ran...and ran...and ran.

LOL! So glad she likes 'her' yard.

Old June 1st 08, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
[...]

Watching her must have maded all that hard work seem well worth it. :-)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old June 1st 08, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
[...]

I'm thrilled she's happy with her fenced area Would love to see a video
of that!

Jill

Old June 1st 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

As requested here are some vids of Annie enjoying our newly fenced yard.
They are not of the greatest quality, and I couldn't get Annie to run
at top speed as she did yesterday, probably because it is hotter out
today.
In the one labeled MVI_1650, she is stalking a robin that (stupidly)
landed about 10-15 feet from her

http://pets.webshots.com/album/562307393jVWWsw

Old June 3rd 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default Vid: (OT) Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooo

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
As requested here are some vids of Annie enjoying our newly fenced
yard. They are not of the greatest quality, and I couldn't get
Annie to run at top speed as she did yesterday, probably because it
is hotter out today.
In the one labeled MVI_1650, she is stalking a robin that (stupidly)
landed about 10-15 feet from her

http://pets.webshots.com/album/562307393jVWWsw

She's having fun! Thanks for sharing this, it made me smile

Jill

Old June 4th 08, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

jmcquown wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
As requested here are some vids of Annie enjoying our newly fenced
yard. They are not of the greatest quality, and I couldn't get
Annie to run at top speed as she did yesterday, probably because it
is hotter out today.
In the one labeled MVI_1650, she is stalking a robin that (stupidly)
landed about 10-15 feet from her

http://pets.webshots.com/album/562307393jVWWsw

She's having fun! Thanks for sharing this, it made me smile

Jill

Cute vid. And nice job on the fence.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old June 8th 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
[...]

You've worked so hard! I'm glad Annie is so excited with her new fenced
in yard.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek