Vet Tech Journals: Relenquishing to Fate

Old December 10th 05, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Vet Tech Journals: Relenquishing to Fate

On Fri 09 Dec 2005 08:54:51p, Mischief wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
oups.com):

*sigh* I am a sucker.................but Mayhem will finally
have a home.

I'm glad you got her back! I'm sure that I'm somewhat allergic to
cats, but with 4 it could just plain be too much fur. At least it
isn't life-threatening but I know it is with some.

--
Cheryl
Old December 10th 05, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Thank you so much for taking her back home with you. Maybe wiping her
with a wet towel regularly will lessen your allergic reactions.
Lots of purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Mischief wrote:
Well it is the end of the semester....

In case some of you don't remember i rescued a cat at the beginning of
the summer. She's gray and white and a DMH and very sweet. She's also
a little varmint, crying at all hours of the morning. Also she loves
to taunt Mischief and Imp. So since she loves to cause it, i named her
Mayhem. She loves to chase her tail and shoelaces. And loves to talk
and mrrp at you in the morning. If you don't pay attention she will
nip your hand or foot to get your attention.

But I CAN'T have 3 cats, my allergies really wouldn't be able to take
it, and because she was tormenting Mischief and Imp, with a heavy heart
i decided to find a home for her.

So I donated her to the Pierce RVT program. SHe's spent the entire
semester at school, and every week helped the students learn how to
work with a cat. snip
*sigh* I am a sucker.................but Mayhem will finally have a
home.

Kristi

Old December 11th 05, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Good on ya, Kristi. Many purrs it works out well for all.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

Old December 12th 05, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

*sigh* I am a sucker

You are a hero. Mayhem's hero. Bless your mushy heart.

You are building up good kitty karma for the future. Bless you.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita
Old December 12th 05, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Irulan wrote:
aw, Kristi. What a kind soul you are. Blessings quadruple fold will come to
you this holiday season and the rest of the years to come. I'm sure Mayhem
will give you much happiness.

You really think we intended to have four cats when Dylan was just
starting medical school, I was unemployed, and we were moving across
the country in 3 weeks? We had TWO, Nocturne and Smokey, that's PLENTY
for a student and an ex-military person in a big move....but nooooooo,
we had to find two orphan kittens that the vets and humane society
couldn't care for....there we go, four cats. We figured we'd find a
home for the kittens in Halifax and we did...ours.

Mayhem pwns j00. You might as well get used to being pwned/owned.

--Fil