Happy anniversary, Mama and Daddy!

Old December 12th 05, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Happy anniversary, Mama and Daddy!

Happy anniversary, Mama and Daddy. Two years ago today I met Mama for
the first time, and now I'm king of my own castle. And they love me.
That's the best of all. (Thanks, Stosh. Now untangle yourself from my
hair, if you please, sir!)

Happy Anniversary to all of you! That's a very important day to remember -
when a kitty meets his/her Forever humans.

Harri Roadcat
Old December 12th 05, 03:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:32:58 -0800, Singh
yodeled:

My Mama has been in a big nasty funk lately because she can't stand this
time of year. I heard she used to get roughed up a lot around this time,
like I used to. So when we met 2 years ago, I understood her.

They called me Slippers, back then. GAAACK! Slippers?! For a hunk of
macho beefcake like me? You two-leggers can be a litter of dummies
sometimes, you know. Don't you know spats when you see them? Has it been
that long since you've seen a Mister Jiggs and Maggie comic? (Stosh, you
rotten kid!!! Get away from that machine! You're making me sound older
than I am already--hey! YOWCH!)

Well I've gotten Mama out of the way for a while, and while she takes
care of her injuries I'll go on. I was just a little bitty guy when I
met Mama, but she wasn't Mama then. She was a friend of this lady who
kept me at her place with her kids, and this whatever-it-is who hung out
with her son. Some folks might call her his lady-friend, but ladies
don't behave like she did. She used to smack me around pretty nasty.
Sometimes she'd get me by the scruff and stick me in the boy's face and
tell him she'd do some awful things to me if he didn't do what he
wanted. Well the one who was gonna be my Mama was over two years ago
today and she said, "Put him down NOW, Heidi, or I swear on a stack of
Bibles I'll kick your ass so hard you're going to have to take the next
flight out to go and pick it up!"

Oh Boy, I thought! I had a heroine! I jumped on her lap and purred and
gave her a big fat nose-kiss, and she gave me a big hug. She was so nice
and soft, and she didn't hurt me at all. She told me that her baby
Fritzie had gone to Heaven just a few days before and she was very sad,
but I made her happy because she thought she was never going to hug a
cat again. Well I told her that was a big bunch of bull, and for the
next several hours I made sure I stayed good and tight on her lap, so
much that she couldn't even get up to get more coffee.

She came every day after that, and every day I got to sit on her nice,
soft lap. She told me her name is Liz but that some people call her
Bahadur, which she said means brave, and she must be brave because she
was going to kick Heidi on to a jet plane. And besides, she had to have
been or maybe she wouldn't be alive. My Daddy Louie told me that she
used to get beaten on like me, and it was worst around Christmas. That's
the day you're supposed to give nice stuff to people, so why would
someone go around giving slaps?

The day before Christmas, the lady I was with called Mama and said to
her, How soon do you want another cat? Because Heidi just threatened to
throw the kitten into the wall. I could hear the two-legs on the thing
they use to make noises at each other. I heard some words that weren't
nice to say. But a little while later, I heard some really nice ones.
"Hello, sweetheart. Come to Mama." And that's what I did. She's a smart
girl, too, because she figured out what I really wanted to be called.
She knew good and well that my name was not Slippers. When she said
Stosh, I came running, I was so happy. I was home, with a real Mama and
Daddy who would give me a place where it wouldn't hurt any more.

Happy anniversary, Mama and Daddy. Two years ago today I met Mama for
the first time, and now I'm king of my own castle. And they love me.
That's the best of all. (Thanks, Stosh. Now untangle yourself from my
hair, if you please, sir!)

Stosh, you are a stitch, and so are your Mama and Daddy. Now get out
of her hair, and give her a nice nose-kiss.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old December 12th 05, 10:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Happy anniversary!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

snip

Old December 12th 05, 11:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Captain and Stanley here. PURRRRRR, we're so glad that your Meowmy showed
up and met you when she did! Happy anni-fur-sary!

Old December 12th 05, 12:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Singh wrote:
Happy anniversary, Mama and Daddy. Two years ago today I met Mama for
the first time, and now I'm king of my own castle. And they love me.

Congratulations!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 12th 05, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Singh" wrote in message
Happy anniversary, Mama and Daddy. Two years ago today I met Mama for
the first time, and now I'm king of my own castle. And they love me.
That's the best of all. (Thanks, Stosh. Now untangle yourself from my
hair, if you please, sir!)

Happy Anniversay Stosh! Your Mama is a brave and caring woman.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old December 12th 05, 04:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Singh" wrote in message
[...]

Happy anniversary Stosh! I'm so glad your Mama was there to rescue you from
the abuse. I'm sure you are also a big help to her when she has to deal
with the results of her abuse.

Hugs,

CatNipped