Homing purrs needed

Old March 8th 04, 02:47 AM
badwilson

I am very sad too! Homing purrs coming right up!
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
My mom's cat Chiquilin has been missing for 3 days. She's afraid he
might have been stolen, but I'm hoping he's just wandering nearby.
Homing purrs would be most appreciated, my mom is very sad.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 8th 04, 03:16 AM
Flippy

Of course, Victor. Purrs are coming your way from Flippy, Mia, & 5 Cats.

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
My mom's cat Chiquilin has been missing for 3 days. She's afraid he
might have been stolen, but I'm hoping he's just wandering nearby.
Homing purrs would be most appreciated, my mom is very sad.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old March 8th 04, 03:43 AM
lrulan

oh dear, lots of homing purrs and prayers that Chiquilin comes home soon.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old March 8th 04, 05:17 AM
Marina

"Victor Martinez" wrote
My mom's cat Chiquilin has been missing for 3 days. She's afraid he
might have been stolen, but I'm hoping he's just wandering nearby.
Homing purrs would be most appreciated, my mom is very sad.

Frank and Nikki are sending their best get-your-furry-behind-home-NOW purrs
for Chiquilin, and soothing purrs to your mother.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old March 8th 04, 07:38 AM
LOL

Victor Martinez wrote in message ...
My mom's cat Chiquilin has been missing for 3 days. She's afraid he
might have been stolen, but I'm hoping he's just wandering nearby.
Homing purrs would be most appreciated, my mom is very sad.

We are sending big loud get-yerself-home purrs, and hoping that
Chiquilin turns up right away, full of talk about his adventures.

------
Krista
Old March 8th 04, 12:11 PM
Adrian

Victor Martinez wrote:
My mom's cat Chiquilin has been missing for 3 days. She's afraid he
might have been stolen, but I'm hoping he's just wandering nearby.
Homing purrs would be most appreciated, my mom is very sad.

Homing purrs on the way. Go home now Chiquilin.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 8th 04, 06:42 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Victor Martinez
wrote:

My mom's cat Chiquilin has been missing for 3 days. She's afraid he
might have been stolen, but I'm hoping he's just wandering nearby.
Homing purrs would be most appreciated, my mom is very sad.

Purrs sent.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

Old March 8th 04, 09:52 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for Chiquilin to find his way home or to be
found by your mom or her neighbours,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old March 8th 04, 09:59 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Mon, 08 Mar 2004 01:03:13 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

My mom's cat Chiquilin has been missing for 3 days. She's afraid he
might have been stolen, but I'm hoping he's just wandering nearby.
Homing purrs would be most appreciated, my mom is very sad.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

You got it, Victor. Purrs that Bast sends Chiqulin home soon.

Ginger-lyn

Old March 9th 04, 04:03 AM
Tanada

Victor Martinez wrote:

My mom's cat Chiquilin has been missing for 3 days. She's afraid he
might have been stolen, but I'm hoping he's just wandering nearby.
Homing purrs would be most appreciated, my mom is very sad.

Get your self home purrs, thoughts, and meditations going to Chiquilin
from all of us here, Victor. I hope he's home already and they're not
needed.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine

Major purrs needed Dan Mahoney Cat anecdotes 33 January 25th 04 07:06 PM
Urgent purrs needed for baby squirrel Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 12 January 11th 04 08:40 PM
Purrs Needed Gizela Cat anecdotes 12 November 8th 03 02:51 PM
Dave G in USA - purrs needed. Yowie Cat anecdotes 19 November 2nd 03 10:33 PM
Double Purrs Needed Kate Cat anecdotes 16 October 19th 03 05:18 PM