Harvey is vocal

Old March 9th 04, 02:29 AM
Hopitus2

Perhaps, lacking currency to leave as evidence of his satisfaction with your
service, he is voicing his compliments to the chef........?

"Lots42 The Library Avenger" wrote in message
: Apparently it is of vital importance that Harvey yell at me a lot, then
run
: over and eat some of his food.
:
: No, I don't understand either.

Old March 9th 04, 02:48 AM
Lots42 The Library Avenger

Default Harvey is vocal

Old March 9th 04, 07:04 AM
LOL

"Hopitus2" wrote in message ...
Perhaps, lacking currency to leave as evidence of his satisfaction with your
service, he is voicing his compliments to the chef........?

ROFL!
Old March 11th 04, 07:54 AM
LOL

CATherine wrote in message . ..
On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 17:54:13 -0800, Seanette Blaylock
wrote:

O J had some very interesting things to say about
Harvey is vocal:

Before he will eat crunchies, my Smoky wants you to 'touch' them. He
will let out these long "ooowwww"s till one of us follows him to the
crunchie spot, fluffs up his crunchies, and tells him what a good boy
he is.

Felix does this sometimes. He'll also at times insist that I pet him
to get him to start eating his evening dose of canned food.

Djoser is this way. He wants me to handle the food in the automatic
feeder (sometimes it gets hung up inside) and then pet him while he
eats. Double the pleasure! ;-)

CATherine

Mike likes me to tap the bowl so that my fingernail makes the little
ringy noise and say "here you go," and then stand and watch while he
starts eating. Once he's had a bite or two, I can leave. Silly cat.
:-)

------
Krista
Old March 13th 04, 05:07 PM
Antie

wrote:

[...]

Speaking of petting and eating Harvey will jump onto the bathroom
counter plop his self down wait ever so patiently until you turn on
the water in the sink so he can enjoy a drink. Yet no matter how long
he has waited for you to come in and appease him he won't begin
drinking until you pet and stroke him reassurring him that yes it is
okay to lap up the water from the facuet. So not only does he get A.
the treat of drinking out of the bathroom sink and B. having his human
servants at his beck and call (you have to stand there and wait for
him to finish [witch could take anywhere from 3 seconds to 10 mins] so
that you can turn off the water) but C. he also gets in a petting
session. Yet I can't complain because I'm the one who loves to spoil
him.
P.S. I'm Harveys Mommy and I miss him something fierce. He is being
well taken care of by his Uncle in Florida until me and my Fiance can
drive down and pick him up and bring him to live with us in Virgina.
Hopefully it will be just after Easter.
Old March 13th 04, 05:56 PM
Hopitus2

Huh. No wonder Harvey's so vocal....he misses his meowmie at dinnertime.

"Antie" wrote in message
om...
: (LOL) wrote in message
. com...
[...]