New routine established

Old March 15th 04, 03:12 AM
badwilson

Default New routine established

Ok, I get up at 8:30 as usual, at Vino's insistence. I immediately head for
the kitchen and feed my poor, starving cat. Then I head to the computer
with my cereal. By this time Vino has eaten and headed back upstairs to
bed.
At about 9 am I hear Chocolate yelling outside for Vino. So I yell out:
"Hey Vino, your buddy Chocolate's here! He's calling for you. Get your
furry butt down here and say hello." I hear a big thud from upstairs as
Vino jumps off my wardrobe and then the pitter patter of little paws as he
comes down the stairs. (Amazing how much quieter they are during the day!)
Vino sees Chocolate through the window and rushes over in excitement. He
takes a long hard look at Chocolate and turns around and goes back to the
bedroom for sleep. Chocolate lies down by our BBQ and sleeps until noon.
Then he takes off (lunch?). He comes back in the afternoon for more napping
by our BBQ, but leaves again in the evening. Dinner probably. When Vino
sees him again in the afternoon, he completely ignores him. Although I have
noticed that he likes for me to pet him in front of the window where
Chocolate can see.
This exact chain of events has been going on for over a week now. One good
thing about Chocolate's presence is that Spot, the cat that Vino hates,
hasn't come 'round since Chocolate has been coming.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old March 15th 04, 07:19 PM
Takayuki

"badwilson" wrote:

This exact chain of events has been going on for over a week now. One good
thing about Chocolate's presence is that Spot, the cat that Vino hates,
hasn't come 'round since Chocolate has been coming.

Hmm, it makes you wonder why he likes Chocolate and hates Spot. It
might give you a clue as to what kind of new kitty you should get when
you move to Oz.

Old March 16th 04, 03:19 AM
badwilson

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"badwilson" wrote:

This exact chain of events has been going on for over a week now. One

good
thing about Chocolate's presence is that Spot, the cat that Vino hates,
hasn't come 'round since Chocolate has been coming.

Hmm, it makes you wonder why he likes Chocolate and hates Spot. It
might give you a clue as to what kind of new kitty you should get when
you move to Oz.

Well, I don't think that he likes Chocolate. He just doesn't hate him. I
think he's totally indifferent to Chocolate and kind of bored by him.
I think that Spot has a lot to do with how much Vino hates her though.
Shes' very aggressive and will attack the window that Vino is behind and
scream and hiss at him. Not very likeable!

Old March 16th 04, 07:38 AM
LOL

"badwilson" wrote in message ...

(snippety)

I think that Spot has a lot to do with how much Vino hates her though.
Shes' very aggressive and will attack the window that Vino is behind and
scream and hiss at him. Not very likeable!

Hmmm, so the brother or sister you'll want to be getting for him
should *not* attack, scream, and hiss at Vino. Be sure that's on the
list. :-P

------
Krista