Purrs for Brandy please!!!

Old August 18th 04, 05:11 PM
Melissa Houle

Singh wrote in message
Our little Brandy's going to get spayed tomorrow, and I'm a nervous
little mama. Please send some purrs her way for a swift and safe
operation and a speedy recovery!

Snip

Please send her your purrs and kitty hugs through the ethers. I want my
little baby home with us soon!

Blessed be, and many, many thanks!

Baha

Purrs that Brandy will soon be home with you, with her spaying safely in her
past. Little Brandy doesn't know how good she's got it to have a loving
permanent home with her with suitably devoted cat slaves waiting to indulge
her.

Melissa

Old August 18th 04, 05:58 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 22:40:33 -0400, Singh
wrote:

Our little Brandy's going to get spayed tomorrow, and I'm a nervous
little mama. Please send some purrs her way for a swift and safe
operation and a speedy recovery!

I can't believe myself. Have any of you ever seen the episode of "All in
the Family" where Gloria is nine days overdue for having her Joey and
she's going nuts? That's me. I've been in Brandy's presence all of 15
minutes at a cat shelter promotion, and I feel like Gloria Stivic
waiting for her baby. She had nine months and nine days to make ready,
and I'm going bats. She's such a sweet baby, and I am so anxious to get
her home. Our home, with her brother and sister and her Mama and Daddy
who love her.

Marilyn, the foster-mama from the shelter, has already started referring
to Brandy as "Liz and Louie's baby." When she gets into mischief she'll
scld her and say "I hope you don't expect to behave like such a spoiled
baby for the Singhs." Yeah right; oh WE won't spoil her. Like we don't
spoil our other two overindulged babies!

Please send her your purrs and kitty hugs through the ethers. I want my
little baby home with us soon!

Blessed be, and many, many thanks!

Baha

You have my sympathies. When I got my little Merlyn spayed, I was a
complete wreck, not just for the spay, but for the entire recovery. I
really think I'll stick to boy-cats from here on!

Purrs sent out for little Brandy for a quick and easy spay and
recovery.

BB,

Ginger-lyn

Old August 19th 04, 12:02 AM
SUQKRT

In article , Victor Martinez
wrote:

Singh wrote:
Please send her your purrs and kitty hugs through the ethers. I want

my
little baby home with us soon!

Lots of purrs on the way!

--

Purrs that she's with you asap.
Suz

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")

Old August 19th 04, 01:29 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Singh
artfully composed this message within
on 17 Aug 2004:

Please send her your purrs and kitty hugs through the ethers. I
want my little baby home with us soon!

I hope she is well and will be home soon, if not already. Purrs for
her and for you.

--
Cheryl