Goodbye, Frank

Old December 9th 05, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Goodbye, Frank

I was away from the puter all day today, but I was thinking of Marina
and Frankie all day. When I finally got to log on,the tears just
started to come and wouldn't stop. The great Frank. The fabulous
Frank. The venerable, unequalled sweet Unka Frank. We will *all*
miss him, and are thinking of you, Marina. Mighty, mighty, rumbling,
healing purrs.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old December 9th 05, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Adrian wrote:
Goodbye, Frank. Nothing will hurt you now. Many cats have been loved as much
as you, but _none_ have been loved more. I'm lighting a candle for you, you
will never be forgotten.

Everyone. I'm overwhelmed with all the love emanating from this group.
I've been reading all your messages, and I feel like Frank was washed
away by a wave of love from all the corners of the earth. After the vet
took his poor little body away, I felt stunned and did not feel
anything, but all your messages have made me cry and cry and cry, and I
think that's a good thing. Thank you all for being here for me, and
thanks to Julie for being on IM last night (and Caroline for being
there, though we didn't chat).

Miranda and Caliban are being the sweetest babies. Caliban comes up to
me all the time and wants to be held and purrs his fuzzy little head off
in my ear, and whenever I look around, Miranda is there, just watching
over me. She is meatloafing up on the cat tree beside my chair right now.

The vet was wonderful. I'm so grateful to her for coming to my home. And
she said I can pay her in January, when I take Mir and Cali in for a
checkup (they're getting the ringworm treatment now), and I can pick up
Frank's ashes then, too. I'm so glad I changed vets after Nikki died.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old December 12th 05, 01:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message

Everyone. I'm overwhelmed with all the love emanating from this group.
I've been reading all your messages, and I feel like Frank was washed away
by a wave of love from all the corners of the earth. After the vet took
his poor little body away, I felt stunned and did not feel anything, but
all your messages have made me cry and cry and cry, and I think that's a
good thing. Thank you all for being here for me, and thanks to Julie for
being on IM last night (and Caroline for being there, though we didn't
chat).

I haven't been online all week, so I missed reading about Frank. I'm so
sorry Marina. He was a grand little spirit and was a lively and lovely
member of our group. I know that all of us will miss the little guy and are
sending support and sympathy to you and your family on your loss.

Pam S. crying

Old December 12th 05, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I am so sorry to hear of Frank's passing. A candle is lit and I am thinking
of you all.

Update on Frank and eating arrangements LONG Marina Cat anecdotes 20 October 10th 05 04:36 PM
Poor Frank Marina Cat anecdotes 59 September 4th 05 10:40 AM
The Chronicles of Frank IX Karen Cat anecdotes 9 July 24th 05 09:30 PM
Tales from the Mouser (almost). Frank and Nikki prepare to receive their guests Marina Cat anecdotes 33 August 24th 04 03:50 AM
Frank stopped moping Marina Cat anecdotes 20 July 3rd 04 05:44 AM