Taking a sorta vacation, I guess.

Old August 24th 08, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Taking a sorta vacation, I guess.

We're going to be gone for most of the next week or so. Rob is getting a
porta-cath installed on Monday and then we start the run of the chemo mess.
I may check in from time to time, but I know that my time will be limited at
best for a while.

I asked Rob and he says that he'd rather go to Orlando and see Mike in the
next month or two rather than Fort Campbell. So we're trying to arrange to
visit Disney World. Mike can get us discount tickets to some of the stuff
and we'll mostly spend time with him when he isn't working. I don't have
dates yet. Rob and Mandy want to take the train down and then, maybe, rent
a car. I shudder. I like the train but 3/4 people it is cheaper to take
the van. Sigh. We'll work something out. I'll let you know more as we
know more.

Karen and John, we got your card yesterday. Thank you. We agree that your
work is of professional standards.

Please accept our purrs, thanks and gratitude for all that you have done for
us. We appreciate it all.

Love to you all,

Pam S. who is going nuts and will miss her family while she is gone.

Old August 24th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_4_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
[...]

Best wishes, Pam and Rob and Family. You're in my prayers and the owners
send out purrs.

Old August 24th 08, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

Pam, we'll miss you.

Hugs,

Yowie & crew
Old August 25th 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
ollie2

"Yowie" wrote in message
tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

Lots of love Pam, Purrs and hugs.

Bev and B. and C and Fluffy

Old August 25th 08, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

tanadashoes wrote:
We're going to be gone for most of the next week or so. Rob is getting a
porta-cath installed on Monday and then we start the run of the chemo mess.

We'll be sending lots and lots of purrs.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 25th 08, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

[...]

Don't forget us. We expect a full briefing.
--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 25th 08, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Aug 24, 12:42*pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
We're going to be gone for most of the next week or so. *Rob is getting a
porta-cath installed on Monday and then we start the run of the chemo mess.
I may check in from time to time, but I know that my time will be limited at
best for a while.

We'll be thinking of you all the time you are away and the Fabulous
Furballs are on special extra purring duty (Overtime rates paid in
ham!)

Keep us posted when you can- we're rooting for you and Rob

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old August 25th 08, 03:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

[...]

Purrs for a safe procedure for Rob and a safe trip for you all. Have fun at
Disney World - we'll miss you!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 26th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 15:42:53 -0400, "tanadashoes"
wrote:

[...]

Glad it got there safely...

Please accept our purrs, thanks and gratitude for all that you have done for
us. We appreciate it all.

Love to you all,

Pam S. who is going nuts and will miss her family while she is gone.

Take care of yourself... and don't hesitate to let us know if there's
anything we can do to help you out.
Old August 26th 08, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

tanadashoes wrote:
We're going to be gone for most of the next week or so. Rob is getting a
porta-cath installed on Monday and then we start the run of the chemo mess.
I may check in from time to time, but I know that my time will be limited at
best for a while.

Purrs and good healing thoughts are coming Rob's way and your family's
way. I am thinking of you.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Love to you all,

Pam S. who is going nuts and will miss her family while she is gone.

Vacation! cshenk Cat health & behaviour 2 August 4th 08 11:17 PM
Off for vacation sam Cat anecdotes 2 July 10th 07 09:29 PM
Going on vacation - without my cat [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 6 September 14th 06 06:34 PM
please no vacation! Enfilade Cat anecdotes 10 November 11th 04 12:35 AM
Off on vacation, again TJ and The Dust Cat anecdotes 2 December 28th 03 10:10 PM