Star/Hunter is going to the bridge tonight

Old September 11th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Default Star/Hunter is going to the bridge tonight

I am working with his slave right now and we were both sobbing in the
coffee room this AM. She told me that young beautiful Hunter has
untreatable kidney cancer and will be pts tonight. She is devastated.
She has asked me to come to her house at lunch to say goodbye. I don't
know if I can. I'm sobbing enough already.

You all maybe remember Hunter from when we rescued him outside our house
in the -26 C weather last December. He is just 2 years old or so.

Purrs for him and his slave would be most appreciated.

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old September 11th 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Susan M wrote:
I am working with his slave right now and we were both sobbing in the
coffee room this AM. She told me that young beautiful Hunter has
untreatable kidney cancer and will be pts tonight. She is devastated.
She has asked me to come to her house at lunch to say goodbye. I don't
know if I can. I'm sobbing enough already.

You all maybe remember Hunter from when we rescued him outside our house
in the -26 C weather last December. He is just 2 years old or so.

Purrs for him and his slave would be most appreciated.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Hunter:"Rise up slowly, Angel." It's hard to let you go. Sincere
condolences for those who mourn. MLB
Old September 11th 08, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Susan M" wrote in message
I am working with his slave right now and we were both sobbing in the
coffee room this AM. She told me that young beautiful Hunter has
untreatable kidney cancer and will be pts tonight. She is devastated. She
has asked me to come to her house at lunch to say goodbye. I don't know if
I can. I'm sobbing enough already.

You all maybe remember Hunter from when we rescued him outside our house
in the -26 C weather last December. He is just 2 years old or so.

Purrs for him and his slave would be most appreciated.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Aw, no - that is so sad! Mega healing purrs on the way for your friend's
breaking heart. All the candles lit for the storm will be dedicated to
Hunter and hopefully help lead him on his way to the Bridge.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old September 11th 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Susan M wrote:
You all maybe remember Hunter from when we rescued him outside our house
in the -26 C weather last December. He is just 2 years old or so.

Purrs for him and his slave would be most appreciated.

Oh Susan that is terrible! Lots of purrs to his slave and to you. How
very sad. At least he experienced a few months of love and happiness,
thanks to you.

Old September 11th 08, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Susan M wrote:
I am working with his slave right now and we were both sobbing in the
coffee room this AM. She told me that young beautiful Hunter has
untreatable kidney cancer and will be pts tonight. She is devastated.
She has asked me to come to her house at lunch to say goodbye. I
don't know if I can. I'm sobbing enough already.

You all maybe remember Hunter from when we rescued him outside our
house in the -26 C weather last December. He is just 2 years old or
so.
Purrs for him and his slave would be most appreciated.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old September 11th 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Ourrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old September 11th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Susan M" wrote in message
I am working with his slave right now and we were both sobbing in the
coffee room this AM. She told me that young beautiful Hunter has
untreatable kidney cancer and will be pts tonight. She is devastated. She
has asked me to come to her house at lunch to say goodbye. I don't know if
I can. I'm sobbing enough already.

You all maybe remember Hunter from when we rescued him outside our house
in the -26 C weather last December. He is just 2 years old or so.

Purrs for him and his slave would be most appreciated.

I remember him well-- an absolutely adorable and delighful young cat!! What
a terrible thing-- all the better that you rescued the boy and found him
such a great home, and made sure his brief life was so comfortable and
loving. Purrs for Hunter, his family, and you.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old September 11th 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On 11 Sep, 17:59, Susan M wrote:
I am working with his slave right now and we were both sobbing in the
coffee room this AM. *She told me that young beautiful Hunter has
untreatable kidney cancer and will be pts tonight. *She is devastated.
She has asked me to come to her house at lunch to say goodbye. *I don't
know if I can. *I'm sobbing enough already.

You all maybe remember Hunter from when we rescued him outside our house
in the -26 C weather last December. *He is just 2 years old or so.

Purrs for him and his slave would be most appreciated.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

I am so very sorry. We are sending many purrs and much love.

Helen M
Old September 11th 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Susan M wrote:

I am working with his slave right now and we were both sobbing in the
coffee room this AM. She told me that young beautiful Hunter has
untreatable kidney cancer and will be pts tonight. She is devastated.
She has asked me to come to her house at lunch to say goodbye. I don't
know if I can. I'm sobbing enough already.

You all maybe remember Hunter from when we rescued him outside our house
in the -26 C weather last December. He is just 2 years old or so.

Purrs for him and his slave would be most appreciated.

That's terrible news. I certainly do remember Hunter, and how attached
you got to him, how hard it was for you to give him up.

This is so unfair - he had a hard beginning, and now his life is ending
so early. At least he had the past several months to live in comfort
with a caring person, who will now make sure that he doesn't have to live
out the rest of his days in pain. But that sure doesn't make it any
easier to do.

Purrs,

Joyce - sad, too.

Old September 11th 08, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_4_]

"Susan M" wrote in message
I am working with his slave right now and we were both sobbing in the
coffee room this AM. She told me that young beautiful Hunter has
untreatable kidney cancer and will be pts tonight. She is devastated. She
has asked me to come to her house at lunch to say goodbye. I don't know if
I can. I'm sobbing enough already.

You all maybe remember Hunter from when we rescued him outside our house
in the -26 C weather last December. He is just 2 years old or so.

Purrs for him and his slave would be most appreciated.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Purrs for Hunter, his family and for you.

Hunter (RB) ??? - 5/13/08 CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 20 May 16th 08 09:45 PM
Hunter on a Leash CatNipped[_2_] Cat anecdotes 7 May 3rd 08 09:29 PM
The mighty hunter, and not [email protected] Cat anecdotes 2 April 26th 06 12:07 AM
Cat hunter Mermaid Cat rescue 10 June 2nd 04 03:10 AM
My cat the hunter Ablang Cats - misc 14 March 23rd 04 06:33 AM