pway ballz!!!

Old August 18th 11, 10:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default pway ballz!!!

As the cats see what their positions are, and the ballpark fills with
friends, well wishers and others having their own games, friends who are
with the catmunity go into the luxury box and get in line for the buffett
and drinks. the cats who are participating in the game, finish their food,
wash their whiskers and paws and go suit up...

as the mic comes on Trudi says, welcome catsons from efuriwhere, today we iz
hafin a speka fantasee game we haf furndz furn cat island, the sekund
wurld anna the catmunity purticipatin, afur diz intowduction i will opin da
mic so da whole stadum kan hear but i furzt wanted ta welcome da spekal
vizitorz, az ursefz will see furm da liney upz aed willz hep me kall, I
hopesta tawk wiffa managerz ann alla ofurz furm time to time we will pway az
long aw we like anna we kan efin win inna tie or not, mayhapz onlee one
innin, or we can efin suspind da game fur fud breekz ifin we wantz, so here
iz alla pozitinz, bearin in mind da soft mite haf missed somecat, ifin her
did juzt say so anna ursef kan be added,

Trudi

Cheerleader kittys: Since the game and cheerleading camp is a fantasy game,
the cheerleaders will do cheers for both teams

petunia co captin based on her reading up on dyna,rb having been a
cheerleader
rebecca co captin based on her work with the white feets club
The two sisters
snowflake
Cutie
Squeeks
Tyger
Mazey

Team ONE The meow chatters
1, pitcher: Harri roadcat Mahoney
2, Catcher: O. T. Mahoney
3, right field: ranger greycat Mahoney
4, Center Field: Wascal
5, Left Field: Chappy
6, Short Stop: Booker
7, First Base: Short Tailed Tom
8, Second Base: Chester The Ingester
9, Third Base: One Eyed Jaquline
Manager and coach: Sammy redcat Mahoney

TEAM TWO: The mitey kibblers.

1, Pitcher: Hissee Missy!!!
2, Catcher: Mathew Harold

3, right field: Pips
4, Center Field: Pookey
5, Left Field: Mosey
6, Short Stop: Lizzie Bordon
7, First Base: Barbi
8, Second Base: Willow
9, Third Base: Sundance

Manager and coach: Wutu
Umpires:
Amellia
spring
beauty
cinder

Announcer cats, Trudi and aed

Score kittys Piglette and morganna

Old August 18th 11, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Chappy

Oh, man, ize gotta git in shape, ize on da meow chatterz!!!! wear iz my
uniform?? Needz a ball. BOOKER, GIT OFUR HEER. Ize gotta praktice.

Chappy

Old August 18th 11, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

[Harri and OT are in the warmup area, letting Harri get her pitching
warmed up and letting OT get used to her pitching style. OT practices
sending Harri signals for what type of pitch to throw, and they get into
an easy flow.]

I'z ready now!
Old August 18th 11, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Missy has warmed up in the bullpen. The bull behaved himself, so he
was allowed to stay. Now she is going over signs with her catcher, MH

Wen yoo wann mee to frow mine fassball, jus exten ONE claw wer I can
see itted and den hole da mitt ware yoo wan mee to frow da bawl. It
will _seem_ to be missing yoor mitt beclaws itted will wook two hi an
too far to yoor leff. Butted it is a sinker fassbawl an will swerf
inoo yoor mitt. Da batter is gonna haff truble wiff dat.

Wen yoo wann me to frow mine clawbawl chanj up, exten TWO claws were I
can see dem. Den hole yoor glov low an hop dat yoo can figer out were
da bawl is gonna go. It will wook wike mine fassbawl butted den slow
down an drop.

If dat Wascal (gives Wascal a glare as he is innocently playing catch
with the other outfielders) gets onna base, watsh OUT. He will steel
da nex bas. He is furry fas an GNOTTY. Yoo gotta frow da bawl too
Willow an hop dat she can tag himseff out befor he steels itted. Or to
Sundance if hee is steeling third base. I don fink he wood KEEP da bas
beclaws hee is being gud beclaws Ms. Piglett is hear.

--
Missy

Old August 18th 11, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi: well aed it looks like harri roadcat is ready, when missy signals the
game will begin,

Look the catmerika anthim anna prayer to bazt iz afur dat,

Old August 18th 11, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

MH howldz up hiz rafur large paw, flexez hiz clawz, putz hiz paw anna
pwatizes da signalz...

meanwhile, Trudi: welcome cats and furndz, today we pretindsta be baze ball
xpurrtz, we all haz owrown pozitshunz anna we have had alla furmalitieez
ceptin da changin offa lineup kardz... when diz iz done da game willz begin,
itz reglur cat rulez,

Old August 19th 11, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

urown uniformz iz in dat dwessin rum offa owrz luxuree box seatz, diz iz so
dat ifin anycat wants to come owt offa game an anofur kittee go in dey kan
change owt anna into uniformz ezlee, Trudi

Old August 19th 11, 07:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

The Cheerleaderz kum owt dere kyute red an wite strypt owtfitz...
exzept for Tyger, hu wearz red pantz anna wite shoyt.
All carry red pompomz.
Dey martsh owt tu "Be kind to your fur-futted frendz...."

Go Meow Chatters Go! (tu da levt)
Go Team Go (tu da rite)
Fyte team fyte (up, deown,up)
gooooooow-teeeeeemzzz (roll the pompomz)

and

Go Mighty Kibblers Go! (tu da rite)
Go Team Go (tu da levt)
Fyte team fyte (up, deown,up)
gooooooow-teeeeeemzzz (roll the pompomz)

--
Pitô.ônya

Old August 19th 11, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudi: dat waz a wunnerfu start to a wunnerful time i iz sure we iz gonna
haf, da cheerledin kaptinz haz organized efurikat onna sqwad ta purrcisin,
in a few momentz we willz begin,

Aed, duz ursef sekund wurld katz haza similar game or iz ursef usta pwaing
owrz versin?