A Valley--Tymz thred

Old February 12th 04, 07:41 AM
Miss Violette

Letz uses all port anna met up somwherez. Soft wasa tellin furry bout dis
her place dat her wented to when her was a kitten, it wasa called a
holinnawall place butted itsef served roast beef sammiches dat her still
memberz a whole buncha yearz later, TV think hissef wuuld likta try doze
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 11:32:55 -0500, Mlle. Anaïs wrote:

A furry gud ideerment, Dyna! I tinks Noo Orleanz fur da Balleytimes
party so dat we can haff romantik dinners anna dancin wid owr winkwinks
befur it getz krowded fur Mardy Graw, waddya udder kitteez tink?

Anna iz we gonna drife ds ar-vee to Noo Orleenz or 'port?

Anaïs onna da beech wit Tiger.

I like the idea of New Orleans for Valentines Day. I'd love to go out to
dinner with my handsome winkwink to one of the romantic restaurants in the
French Quarter!

As for driving or teleporting, I'd vote for teleporting but wouldn't mind
driving if there was someone to help with the driving duties.

Cleopatra

Old February 12th 04, 07:45 AM
Miss Violette

I think we has one of doze BE. cd's anna i has heard bout dat fosterz place,
butted i cannot member issef's name, I isa hopin someofur kitty willz know
it, Tiger getting happier anna happier
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
All isa innerested in is dancin wif myown wink, anna dat scavingin
stuff, i isa good atta dat since i was inna out for a while...Tiger,
hopin fur a slow dance... Den memberin the boykittys isa suposed ta
pick out da musik... Tiger puts a stack of soft's music inna pile,
none of dis rap butted dis her sinatra will workz

Gudgud choice, Tiger, Sinatra is sooo romantic, so is Billy Eckstein

if
you haff any uv his cds.

Ise lookin forward to dinner anna dancin wid yew, Tiger. Do yew kno da
name uv da restaurant wif da bannanas forstur?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old February 12th 04, 07:48 AM
Miss Violette

Alla doze isa good, dat new steamrooler one isa spekally fur valentinez day
i haf notted hearded itsef yet but soft wantz it, OEJ, jus waitin anna
waitin fur dat slow dance
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
news
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 00:20:19 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

OEJ is still starin atta lofly card dat herown STT mad wif hisown
pawz...wishin herownsef wasa handi like dat, and feelin very lucky
indeedy...

Well, bootiful miss OEJ, I'z looked fru the CDs dat the cross-de-street
kitties has. Dey has some Fur-ank Sinatra, and some Bing Purr-osby, and
some Celine Dion, and some Charlotte Church, and some Shania Twain and
some Tanya Tucker and some Mannheim Steamroller. I'z doesn't know any of
doze; do you? Duz any of doze sound like gudgud dancin moosic?

STTom
Hoping to learn to dance so he can slow-dance with his girlcat friend

Old February 12th 04, 07:50 AM
Miss Violette

TV is happy his own girlcat isa so smart anna beautiful anna tractive, TV
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news
On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 00:25:32 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

TV, see what Tiger isa doin anna choose a cd of nat king cole... Dis

here is
incase miss clea wantsa dance or somfin... hopin for somfin...TV

I LOVE the idea of dancing! And the "something" sounds good too...

Cleopatra
Trying to sound coy

Old February 12th 04, 03:04 PM

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:41:39 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Letz uses all port anna met up somwherez. Soft wasa tellin furry bout dis
her place dat her wented to when her was a kitten, it wasa called a
holinnawall place butted itsef served roast beef sammiches dat her still
memberz a whole buncha yearz later, TV think hissef wuuld likta try doze

That sounds VERY good! My humans have brought home roast beef sandwiches
before, and they've been very good. And if this hole-in-the-wall place
makes especially good ones, they ought to be excellent!

Cleopatra

Old February 12th 04, 03:09 PM
ShortTail Tom

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:48:38 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Alla doze isa good, dat new steamrooler one isa spekally fur valentinez day
i haf notted hearded itsef yet but soft wantz it, OEJ, jus waitin anna
waitin fur dat slow dance

Well den I'z will bring along de steemrollerer CD. I'z wans to do sum slow
dancin too.

STTom