A Valley--Tymz thred

Old February 12th 04, 03:09 PM
ShortTail Tom

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:48:38 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Alla doze isa good, dat new steamrooler one isa spekally fur valentinez day
i haf notted hearded itsef yet but soft wantz it, OEJ, jus waitin anna
waitin fur dat slow dance

Well den I'z will bring along de steemrollerer CD. I'z wans to do sum slow
dancin too.

STTom
Old February 12th 04, 05:00 PM
Miss Violette

I thinkz hersef said itsef wonned an ward from a magizine, but member dis
here was yearz anna yearz ago butted we is jus gonna sume itsef is der, i
thinkz her said da place waz called jonnies anna the beast sammich was
callada poorboy anna had yummy gravy stuffz,,, TV droolin... oh yeah i almos
furgotted, Dis isa notted da place fur ourown fanci dinner... TV,,, not
wantin his ladyfrien ta think he is not romantical
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 01:41:39 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Letz uses all port anna met up somwherez. Soft wasa tellin furry bout

dis
her place dat her wented to when her was a kitten, it wasa called a
holinnawall place butted itsef served roast beef sammiches dat her still
memberz a whole buncha yearz later, TV think hissef wuuld likta try doze

That sounds VERY good! My humans have brought home roast beef sandwiches
before, and they've been very good. And if this hole-in-the-wall place
makes especially good ones, they ought to be excellent!

Cleopatra

Old February 12th 04, 06:21 PM

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 11:00:28 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

I thinkz hersef said itsef wonned an ward from a magizine, but member dis
here was yearz anna yearz ago butted we is jus gonna sume itsef is der, i
thinkz her said da place waz called jonnies anna the beast sammich was
callada poorboy anna had yummy gravy stuffz,,, TV droolin... oh yeah i almos
furgotted, Dis isa notted da place fur ourown fanci dinner... TV,,, not
wantin his ladyfrien ta think he is not romantical

It would be ok with me if it was! I am not at all picky. It's the company
that counts, after all...

bats her eyelashes at TV

Cleopatra

Old February 13th 04, 02:59 AM
Miss Violette

TV once agin struck wif da buty of his wink, Yes dis isa nice fud place
butted one asa butfurl desfurs a nice place wif shiny shandleerz anna
stuffz, TV, winks atta his favorite ladycat

Old February 14th 04, 02:48 PM
ShortTail Tom

Bootiful miss OEJ, de udder kittiez hab been busy blowin up balloons and
decoratin and makin fings pretty. I'z not sure WHERE dey's been decoratin,
but since dey's been so busy I guess dey'z been decoratin somewheres.

Shall we teleport ober to where they haz decorated, and see how it looks?
An maybe see if dey has moosic playing? If dey doez, an if udder kitties
is dancin so'z I can watch and see how it'z done, mebbe we'z could dance
too?

And happy ballytimes day!

STTom
giving OEJ a gentle kiss