Please Purr, pray, think good thoughts and light candles

Old August 18th 03, 10:58 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Sending healing purrs!

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old August 18th 03, 11:23 PM
Sam Nash

"bewtifulfreak" wrote in message
Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law? She's had some
problems for awhile, some pain behind her eyes and headaches from

glaucoma,
I think related to her diabetes. Then this past month, she got Bell's

Palsy
in her face, which she's been recovering from. Then this past week, she

got
shingles in her ear, which is full of fluid and giving her pain, and she

was
also throwing up, she doesn't know from the medication, the pain, or from

tummy bug I told her has been going round. And then tonight, poor thing,
she had a sudden bout of agonizing pain in her head, went to the local
hospital, and apparently, it turns out she burst a blood vessel in her

neck,
and so was rushed to city hospital. She's really been through the mill,
bless her, and my husband, his dad and I are all very worried about her,

so
if you could send all the purrs, prayers, doggy slobber, chirpy-cheeps,
white light and other assorted positive vibes that she recovers relatively
quickly and completely from not only this, but all her other ailments as
well, I'd be ever so grateful. :}

Hugs to you all,
Ann

Poor lady. Our purrs and prayers are with her for relief as quickly as
possible.
Sam

Old August 19th 03, 12:00 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 22:23:47 +0100, "bewtifulfreak"
wrote:

Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law? She's had some
problems for awhile, some pain behind her eyes and headaches from glaucoma,
I think related to her diabetes. Then this past month, she got Bell's Palsy
in her face, which she's been recovering from. Then this past week, she got
shingles in her ear, which is full of fluid and giving her pain, and she was
also throwing up, she doesn't know from the medication, the pain, or from a
tummy bug I told her has been going round. And then tonight, poor thing,
she had a sudden bout of agonizing pain in her head, went to the local
hospital, and apparently, it turns out she burst a blood vessel in her neck,
and so was rushed to city hospital. She's really been through the mill,
bless her, and my husband, his dad and I are all very worried about her, so
if you could send all the purrs, prayers, doggy slobber, chirpy-cheeps,
white light and other assorted positive vibes that she recovers relatively
quickly and completely from not only this, but all her other ailments as
well, I'd be ever so grateful. :}

Hugs to you all,
Ann

Wow, what a list of problems. Sure hope and pray that she'll soon be
back on track.

Purrs and prayers that this is indeed the case, and she's feeling
better soon
Old August 19th 03, 12:24 AM
Tanada

bewtifulfreak wrote:

Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law?

Major purrs, healing thoughts and wishes and candle lit for your MIl.
Please keep us updated on her condition.

Thanks,

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine
Old August 19th 03, 01:36 AM
Brenda Watkins

"Tanada" wrote in message
Hi group,

As most of you know, with Rob's brain cancer, the odds of him getting
hired by any employer are really small. So we've thought of a solution,
of sorts. We're planning on starting our own business, a bar and cafe.
The two will be sectioned off from each other and will have basically
good food and a relaxed atmosphere. There's more to it than that, there
always is, but we're worried that we won't be able to get our dreams off
the ground. So please have all your cats purr for us, pray for us, and
think successful business thoughts and light candles for us.

Pam S.

PS. the place will be called Merlin's Castle

It sounds like a wonderful idea, Pam! We'll be purring for you guys.
Brenda

Old August 19th 03, 01:39 AM
bewtifulfreak

Tanada wrote:
bewtifulfreak wrote:

Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law?

Major purrs, healing thoughts and wishes and candle lit for your MIl.
Please keep us updated on her condition.

Thank you all for the warm wishes. I just called the hospital, because
my husband and I were sitting here worrying ourselves to death, and it turns
out that she's stable and comfortable at the moment (other than an
understandable bear of a headache!), walking and talking, so that's at least
reassuring. The doctor is supposed to be seeing her later tonight, or
should I say this morning (1:34am at the moment), and they'll go from there,
with tests and so forth, and I guess that will determine if she needs
surgery or not. I just feel so much better, since it can't be *quite* as
scary as it sounded if she's awake and talking, and still hasn't seen the
doctor (although that kind of concerns me!). We were having horrible
thoughts of brain damage or worse, so we're very relieved. We're going to
see her tomorrow, so hopefully we'll find out more then. Thank you all
again for the positive vibes, they seem to have kicked in already!

Hugs and Scritches,
Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Old August 19th 03, 01:43 AM
Brenda Watkins

[...]

of course! no shortage of purrs in our house!
Brenda

Old August 19th 03, 04:58 AM
LOL

[...]

Many, many purrs are on their way. I hope her bad streak has ended!
------
Krista
Old August 19th 03, 05:17 AM
Marina

"bewtifulfreak" wrote
Can you please do all of the above for my mother-in-law?

How terrible for your MIL. Many purrs are heading over for her to recover
soon.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki