tabifa

Old April 27th 08, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default tabifa

*porter twinklez to where tabifa iz...*

Trudi stepz owt and goez up to herown furnd... I knowz you likez yogurt anna
i know you iza single girlkittee, ifin you wantz i am ableta introduze
yourownsef to a mankat whut likez yogurtz anna iz alzo single, ifin you
wantz i kan bring hizsef to itali anna introduze hizsef to yoursef? Trudi,
matchmakin agin

Old April 27th 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Ohhh my, diz iz Willow and da gramby was fraid u was gonna say Willow and
her waznt readi for dat. Neifer am I, I iz haffink tu much funz. Willow
trying on a pair of leathers in a shorter style for summer.

Old April 28th 08, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you iza bit too wild ta get ta datin furz a while, yourown mankat muzt be
veri advenshuresum anna ceptin of strongwilled girlkatz, Trudi... thinkin...

Old April 28th 08, 01:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_]

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 13:52:23 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

*porter twinklez to where tabifa iz...*

Trudi stepz owt and goez up to herown furnd... I knowz you likez yogurt anna
i know you iza single girlkittee, ifin you wantz i am ableta introduze
yourownsef to a mankat whut likez yogurtz anna iz alzo single, ifin you
wantz i kan bring hizsef to itali anna introduze hizsef to yoursef? Trudi,
matchmakin agin

Ummm, sure. Dat might be kinda funfun. An I iz kinda shy mineownself, so I
duzn't do furry well meeting boycats on mine own.

Tabitha
Old April 28th 08, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 27, 2:52*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
*porter twinklez to where tabifa iz...*

Trudi stepz owt and goez up to herown furnd... I knowz you likez yogurt anna
i know you iza single girlkittee, ifin you wantz i am ableta introduze
yourownsef to a mankat whut likez yogurtz anna iz alzo single, ifin you
wantz i kan bring hizsef to itali anna introduze hizsef to yoursef? *Trudi,
matchmakin agin

Backround music: "If you like pina coladas...
Old April 28th 08, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Don't you hate it when someone mentions a song and it goes through your head
for the rest of the day?

Old April 28th 08, 10:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_]

On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:01:45 -0700, Mosey =^. .^= wrote:

Maybee hur dunt want tew meet me
Mosey

Mosey, is you da kitty dat Trudy was goin' to introdooc me to? I'z read
some of the fings you has posted before, but I don't fink we'z akchooly
been introduced yet.

I'z a little tiny fluffy black cat. I'z not a baby (I'z 5 years old), I'z
just small.

Did I see dat you likes yogurt? Yogurt is yummy stuff! I luf yogurt.

Tabitha Fluffytail
Old April 28th 08, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=

"Tabitha Fluffytail"
On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:01:45 -0700, Mosey =^. .^= wrote:

Maybee hur dunt want tew meet me
Mosey

Mosey, is you da kitty dat Trudy was goin' to introdooc me to? I'z read
some of the fings you has posted before, but I don't fink we'z akchooly
been introduced yet.

Yup, dat iz me.

I'z a little tiny fluffy black cat. I'z not a baby (I'z 5 years old), I'z
just small.

Yew sound nise. I wil be 6 years old on May 1.
I hab long hair tew n iam most gray with a fat tail.

Did I see dat you likes yogurt? Yogurt is yummy stuff! I luf yogurt.

Yupp, I wuv yougrt. Peach iz mine favurit one. Wat kind dew yew wike?
It wuz sew nise tew meet yew .

Tabitha Fluffytail

Mosey
-gotza tew gib mewomie hur pooter back
here iam
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg
sew yew kan see me

Old April 28th 08, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_]

Yupp, I wuv yougrt. Peach iz mine favurit one. Wat kind dew yew wike?
It wuz sew nise tew meet yew .

I like most flavors. I hafn't found any yet that I really don't like,
though I'm happier when Paw gets a flavor other than Key Lime Pie.

http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg
sew yew kan see me

You is a handsome guy! I will make mine hoomins find a picture of me to
put online too.

Tabitha