4 paws in the air

Old June 22nd 05, 03:33 PM
W. Leong

Default 4 paws in the air

Just now I saw Rusty sleeping in the cat napper by the window belly
up and 4 paws in the air. He looks so content and relaxed.
And why not? He had breakfast and no pill for today. I rubbed his
tummy and he barely moved a whisker.
He makes my day.

Rusty is still purring for Harri Roadcat to make a speedy recovery.

--
Winnie

Old June 22nd 05, 09:45 PM
Shiral

I'm sure maximum relaxation on Rusty's part will contribute to the best
possible purrs for Harri's sake.

Melissa

Old June 22nd 05, 11:04 PM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:33:28 -0400, W. Leong wrote:

Just now I saw Rusty sleeping in the cat napper by the window belly up and
4 paws in the air. He looks so content and relaxed. And why not? He had
breakfast and no pill for today. I rubbed his tummy and he barely moved a
whisker. He makes my day.

Rusty is still purring for Harri Roadcat to make a speedy recovery.

We just had a slam/bang,thunder storm pass through with lots of big wind
gusts. Therefore TuTu is hiding under my bedspread.

It is a good thing this storm did not come sooner, or the fate of the 11
year old Boy Scout could have been much different. Thank goodness he is
now safe at home. Purrs for all those who mourn and suffer. MLB