Cat returned to Humane Society after one day because......

Old March 18th 07, 10:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Barry

Default Why did Barry cause all this ruckus?

On Mar 18, 2:05 am, "cybercat" wrote:

Now waste some more of your short life scouring the "archives."

He just used my star status to get him some attention.
:/= --- that's my front teeth.. when I say.. ffffat fff****er

Old March 18th 07, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

Default Cat returned to Humane Society after one day because......

On 17 Mar, 08:33, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
In article .com,
says...

can anyone tell why all these total ****ing weirdos and looks come
here and why noon ehas set up a newsgroup especially for them yet?
something like rec.nutters.ithinkiamjesuschrist or something similar,
why do they all seem to gravitate towards this group?

They like this group because they get a lot of irate responses. I used
to waste my time trolling various newsgroups, and that was the payoff.
I'd have had a field day here, between you and Sheelagh and a few
others.

Charlie

IF I thought for one single moment that they would stay @
rec.Trolls.anonymous, I would open the group myself...
But it is a forgone conclusion that they wouldn't, because this is
exactly what the trolls are looking for...passionate posters with
feelings

Interesting that you came up with me as one of your passionate irate

However, since learning all about the joys of kill file, I have found
life quite sedate really. There is a lot to be said for kill file
actually.
It amuses me to think that they post regarding me, but I don't even
get to read it, which makes it all the more hilarious;o)

They can post to their hearts content, but I don't see it ,so there is
no need or reason to respond to it.

I can see why you found it amusing Charlie, & I can also see that
Ibendoverregularly can't see the point of your statement too....

But that is to be expected from a radical woman hater. One of supreme
race, & an only "I" am important point of view as well as.. .
I guess if you have an ego of that size, It must be hard to see
through your own thoughts for long enough to understand what you were
trying to point out...

Which is, that the reason that he comes here is because he gets a kick
out of peoples reactions to his outrageous postings. My oh my, some
people can be blind and ignorant when they want to be.
Oh well, who cares? Certainly not me)

Old March 19th 07, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Terry O'Connel

IBen Getiner wrote:
What the **** are you talking about...? I come here for one reason and
one alone... To talk cats. Just like anyone who wishes to do the
research can see. If I stray and wander, it is the fault of the poster
that I am confronting. Stupid ****ing simpleton. Go back to your
****ing ghetto before I shine a ray of truth on your cockroach ass...

IBen Getiner

You come here only to promote your racist KKK propaganda. To you cats
are just an exucuse. To you cats are just something you need to have to
practise lynching with.