HK - b*stard k*tten tr*cks 2

Old September 23rd 05, 11:00 AM
Exocat

Default HK - b*stard k*tten tr*cks 2

Hi Guys'n'Gals

Hoping to see lots of tips & hints on better hoolikittening come in
now we're up & running.

I mentioned yesterday how I was tricking the senior cats into
giving me double helpings of dinner. Sometimes that isn't
quite enough so I try to help myself while they're still
chowing down at their giant trough themselves.

Obviously with their size & weight advantage and their
silly big heads & wide-wingspan whiskers they don't
leave me room to get into their bowl while they're "at
it" so I've now developed a method of stretching out
my paw between their inflated bodies and scooping
out some goodies, which I then hook back to me and
can devour at my leisure.

Anyone remember that white Arthur's cat who used
to scoop from the tin with his paw. A bit like that,
only more athletic 'cos of the competition.

My method has the advantage of leaving a trail of
mess between me & the bowl which Hoomin has
to clean up in the knowledge that I'm displeased
with him feeding me so inadequately.

Purrs & shredded household soft furnishings to you all

Claudius
Purresident '05

PS to Caliban: Since we superior types don't have, or
need, money our currency is: Love, cuddles, warmth,
security etc. for the big denominations; foodies for
the vital everyday small change. So as Treaspurrer
you're to look after the most important things of all.

/\_/\
( ' oo ' )

{..}_{..}

--
/\_/\
( ' oo ' )

{..}_{..}

Old September 24th 05, 06:08 AM
Marina

Exocat wrote:
Hi Guys'n'Gals

Hoping to see lots of tips & hints on better hoolikittening come in
now we're up & running.

I mentioned yesterday how I was tricking the senior cats into
giving me double helpings of dinner. Sometimes that isn't
quite enough so I try to help myself while they're still
chowing down at their giant trough themselves.

Obviously with their size & weight advantage and their
silly big heads & wide-wingspan whiskers they don't
leave me room to get into their bowl while they're "at
it" so I've now developed a method of stretching out
my paw between their inflated bodies and scooping
out some goodies, which I then hook back to me and
can devour at my leisure.

That's pretty smart of you, Claudius. I still do it the kitten way, just
shove my head in front of their noses and snag a piece of food, then run
off to eat it somewhere else. Meowmie doesn't want me to have old unka
Frank's food, because she says there's some 'medsine' in it. What's
that? Anyway, I keep her on her toes. She always running back and forth
between our food bowls, trying to keep me out of everyone else's food.
It's not fair! Miranda gets all this yummy meat and fish! I want it too,
but Meowmie says she can't afford to feed us both only fresh meat, so
she only gives me a piece now and then. Sometimes, when Meowmie's tired
of 'the food wars,' as she calls it, or 'musical food bowls,' she shuts
me up in the bafroom!

Anyone remember that white Arthur's cat who used
to scoop from the tin with his paw. A bit like that,
only more athletic 'cos of the competition.

Meowmie remembers that Arthur cat, and she says aunti Nikki (who's not
here any more, and Meowmie gets sniffly when she talks about her) used
to do that. She would snag a piece of kibble from right under unka
Frank's nose, and unka Frank soon learned to position himself over the
kibble with his body to protect it, but still aunti Nikki would sneak in
a loooong paw under his tummy and snag a piece of kibble. She also ate
soft food from the bowl with her paw. Sometimes she would snag a piece
of food on a claw, then shake the paw so the food flew away, and then
she chased it down and ate it. Meowmie says she misses that a lot, even
though she had cat food all over her walls. Hmmm, this gives me an idea.

My method has the advantage of leaving a trail of
mess between me & the bowl which Hoomin has
to clean up in the knowledge that I'm displeased
with him feeding me so inadequately.

Purrs & shredded household soft furnishings to you all

Claudius
Purresident '05

PS to Caliban: Since we superior types don't have, or
need, money our currency is: Love, cuddles, warmth,
security etc. for the big denominations; foodies for
the vital everyday small change. So as Treaspurrer
you're to look after the most important things of all.

So I'm in charge of the FOOD. Great!

Respeckfully yours,
Caliban

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old September 24th 05, 10:58 AM
Exocat

"Marina" wrote

LO Caliban, good to hear from you

Sometimes, when Meowmie's tired of 'the food wars,' as she calls it,
or 'musical food bowls,' she shuts me up in the bafroom!

Yep, MH does that to me too, in the Scullery, segregating me with my
"speshul kitten food" (pap) he sez. Echully I fink it's 'cos he duzzn't
want
me growing too big & strong by eating all the seniors' good stuff.

Nikki
Sometimes she would snag a piece of food on a claw, then shake the paw
so the food flew away, and then she chased it down and ate it. Meowmie
says she misses that a lot, even though she had cat food all over her
walls. Hmmm, this gives me an idea.

MMmmmmmm. Me too!

So I'm in charge of the FOOD. Great!

We aim to please :-)
The difficulty will be persuading your Hoomin to give you
Administrator's
privileges to the Foodstore. I wish you luck on that. I'm working on a
plan
using hypnosis utilising my enormous olive eyes, but I'd better say no
more.

Purrs & shreds
Claudius
Purresident '05