12th annivfursary

Old June 23rd 07, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

Default 12th annivfursary

Rusty put out his liddle skinny paws to shake with Tiger.
I am so glad you can come. Here have some treats and
nip tea.

Rusty

On Jun 23, 5:46 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
Tiger shakez paws wif hisown furnd, itz gudta see ya, anna itz kule you haz
keeped da same hooman fur so long, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in messagenews:10sohvntry6u7$.p74fuwir0hc$.dlg@40tude .net...

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:52:43 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

letz go den, anna I iz wif harri, letz get sum BBQ mousey alzo, Tiger,

takin
hiz wifekittez paw to step into da porter

[the 'porter twinkles, and a large orange boycat and a petite Persian
step out and wave at their friends]

Meow an hihi efurrykitty! Itz gud to see efurryone again - an
concatulations, Rusty!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/22/2007 8:36:11 PM- Hide quoted text -

Old June 23rd 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Jun 22, 8:37 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:

[the 'porter twinkles, and a large orange boycat and a petite Persian
step out and wave at their friends]

Meow an hihi efurrykitty! Itz gud to see efurryone again - an
concatulations, Rusty!

Fangs and welcome. The other kiddies are downstairs by the pool. But
it is getting a bit cool there in the breeze.
Here, sit on my favourite perch and look at the beautiful sunset. Have
sum BBQ mousey

Rusty

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/22/2007 8:36:11 PM

Old June 24th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger tastes the treetz... hey sinze when didda ted start havin stuff dat
taztes gud, Tiger impurrezzed
ups.com...

Old June 25th 07, 01:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Jun 24, 10:40 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
Tiger tastes the treetz... hey sinze when didda ted start havin stuff dat
taztes gud, Tiger

Meowmie said these treats are from a Catnadian company that made
prescrciption pet fud. So she can only get these from TED, who has
a jar of it sitting in his torture room. He only gave me a treat when
Meowmie asked for it. She said is costs an arm and a leg. But
I am worth it. I think she is lying though. She still has 2 arms and 2
legs.
Besides, these treats are a purrsday present from my grandmeow.

BTW, I am eating the Mature Cat formula from this company, which was
bought by another company called Royal something.
Meowmie almost had a heart attack when the Royal company
announced the recall of its prescription cat fud. Turned out it was
only the formula for urinary blockage that was recalled. I used to
have urinary blockages, but not anymore frantically looking for some
wood to touch I ate many different prescription fud for urinary
blockages for many many years since my 1st blockage when I was 2. TED
switched me to this Mature Cat fud last year.

Rusty, who has a tendency to ramble on in his old age

Old June 27th 07, 07:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

datz fine, i duz alzo, i eatz CD beclawz of cryztalz, anna da ofur catz
hasta eat it alzo, we onze in a while getz a can of wet CD but we really
purfurz frizkiez,, Tiger a rambler alzo
oups.com...

Old June 27th 07, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Jun 27, 2:58 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
datz fine, i duz alzo, i eatz CD beclawz of cryztalz, anna da ofur catz
hasta eat it alzo, we onze in a while getz a can of wet CD but we really
purfurz frizkiez,, Tiger a rambler alzo

I ate dry CD when I first got blocked when I was 2. That was so long
ago. Don't fink I ever eat wet CD. But then my memory is not furry gud
these days. Anyway, after over a year on CD exclusively, I got
completely blocked and ended up spending a weekend at the emergency
TED clinic with a cathetar stuck in you know where. That was horrible.
The emergency TED suggested surgery. Gud thing Meowmie didn't listen
and My regular TED (who I've been with for 12 years now) said that
should only be a last resort, and no more dry fud. I was then put on a
presciption wet Preventive Formula for cryztalz. After that, I still
had several episodes of cryztalz, and several trips to the emergency
clinics. But fang gudness no imprionment there. I was switched to a
Urinary SO formula. Then with my tummy problems I was on I/D, then
back to Preventive Formula, and eventually to the Mature Formula that
I am on now. I have been gud. I ate all those different brands and
formula I was given. The only time I didn't eat were when I lost my
appetite with Antie Biotics.

Rusty, finking of writing an autobiography

Old June 27th 07, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i nefur getted allaway blocked anna i wuz ona difurnt one fura while... SD
mayhapz, we liked itsef better dan diz one, we duzint get wet veri muc kuz
ted duzint likit fur owr teefz anna OEJ haz veri bad teef, Tiger
oups.com...

Old June 27th 07, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Jun 27, 12:53 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
i nefur getted allaway blocked anna i wuz ona difurnt one fura while... SD
mayhapz, we liked itsef better dan diz one, we duzint get wet veri muc kuz
ted duzint likit fur owr teefz anna OEJ haz veri bad teef, Tiger

Yes, I was on SD too whenever I was blocked. SD is for dissolving the
crystals. A cat cannot be on SD long term. It is too acidic. I was
switched to some fud for crystal prevention like CD after a month of
SD. TED also didn't like wet fud for teeth. But in my case, he changed
his tune after my 2nd blockage, which was the worst in my life. I
still remember it was a Friday nite in February. Meowmie was watching
the Winter Olympics opening ceremony on TV. TED already went home. She
didn't want to wait till the next morning, and rushed me to emergency.
I was hospitalized till Sunday before I was freed to go home.
Meowmie brushed my teeth regularly ever since I was adopted. But TED
still stole 2 of my teeth last winter. I had Feline Resorption
Lesions. TED said teeth brushing can't prevent it. One tooth was
bleeding and I was in pain. They had to put me to sleep to take the
teeth. I was spitting mad when I woke up sans 2 teeth. Both Meowmie
and the vet tech were afraid to touch me in the cage. I growled like a
tiger. I was fine once I got home. Meowmie was worried I won't wake
up. TED stole my blood first to make sure I was healthy enough for the
operation.
I was only switched to the Mature Cat Fud formula last year. TED said
the chances of an older cat getting blocked is lower. He checked my
teeth in March when he gave me the needles. He said they are in gud
condition.

Rusty, becoming an expert in urinary blockages