Wedwink: Everlasting thru thuh Agez

Old November 3rd 07, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Wedwink: Everlasting thru thuh Agez

Datza gudgud ideer...dummeowmee iz awl mixwd up, but furranklee,
I dunt care, kuz weez awl kitteez, an awl kitteez ar broverz, ur sisfurrz.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
sum smurt hooman shuld doa RPCC famli tree, Stormmee knowing sof is too
stupid ta doit
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ps.com...
Yeahh! Yeahhh!! Dats grate!

Joey, xcited to haf so menny new in-pawz now

On Nov 2, 6:20 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
Stormmee hugs Joey beclawz derz bezt budz iz winked anna dat makez

demselvez
in pawz now!!!
The Porter Cats wrote in

oglegroups.com...

I feel da same way. Lucy is mine bezt bud at owrz howse, and Ime so
happy sheez fownd Chester.

Joey

stormmee anna rosco are off to the side... she sayz... Chester iz

mine
bezt
bud at owrz howze anna mineself iz veri happy he haz finded lucy...
Stormmee- Hide quoted text -

Old November 3rd 07, 06:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it juzt seemz like it wuuld be kuleta see how somecatz had lotsa brofurz
anna some didunt, anna it wuld be kule ta see "Miss Violette-RB: along owrz
ofur memfurz, Tiger, just musin

Old November 3rd 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

It wud du dat,tuu . Purrsumuleee I yam an olny kittee, an mine meowmee
duzunt kno da udder sekkerterreez purrsunulee, tho lotza hoominz du seem tu
an it wud be innureztin tu kno daat tuu, Heowsumeeffurr, hur feelz hur knoz
mozt ov da purrsunaliteez, boff felyne an hoomin thru da groop.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old November 4th 07, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
hizmuther

In article . com
ThePorter Cats wrote:
I luff mew, Thaddy. Ime so gld you could watch offur owr speshul day.

Lucy

Hay, I woodn't hav misssed it four thuh werld, Kid.
Thaddeus, Heavenly Beein who *kan* figure out thuh
newzreeder...sssnicker
On Nov 2, 12:38 pm, hizmuther wrote:
~~eldercoon abov sssmilez down on thuh fessstivitiez~~

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo

Old November 5th 07, 06:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Little Kitty, that frieze - Ize speechless - it is wonderful. Youze such a
talented artist.

Puddi
(gazing in awe at the wonderful work of art)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply