Happi Purrday Joon Kitties!

Old June 2nd 08, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Happi Purrday Joon Kitties!

Wow! wadda lotta Joon Purrday Kitteez!
Havva happi wun, eatsh ov yuuz!
Heerz a bkkz ov meowzeez furr ya'awl.

[ x:3QQ~~~~s]
--
Pitô.ônya
"Shadow Scott" wrote in message
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

1 - Mirana, Pixel, Quincy, Salmonberry, Shawn, Sprint, Stone, Teva
4 - Boris, Sundance, Tiger
6 - Mama, Mme. Anaïs
12 - Colette
17 - Rusty
19 - Rashida
25 - Gossamer, Prissy
27 - Matilda Marie or Mattie
28 - Mariah, Manga
29 - Pandai
30 - Shahna

Bekus dis iz myfurryown purrday munth, heer iz sum toona rolls fer
effury kitty!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

-- Shahna

As usual, if any name is incorrect, out dated, or needs to be added,
please let me know in a response to this post. Thank you - Evelyn

Old June 2nd 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Shur, buttid Mine sekkerterry juzt gotted bak frum uh retyrt teetchurz
komfurrenze an it mite tayke uh day urr twu tu wind hur up.

Hu didnt get deown dat furr yet. si
--
Pitô.ônya