It raned in owrown howse! In da In! Inside!

Old November 15th 09, 01:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default It raned in owrown howse! In da In! Inside!

diz iz beri bad, washer monzterz duz makez a mezz wen dey hurkez, Trudi

--
Have a great day
"Sundance" wrote in message
Dere we wuz, havvin a purrfeckly gud Caturday. I wuz nappin upstarez,
Meowmie wuz doin lawndreez, Rebecca wuz nappin downstarez. All uv a suddin
we heered a funny noyze, an den WADDERMONSTERZ startid fallin frum da
seelin in da downstarez! Dere wuz waddermonsterz kummin down in da livvin
rum, in da eetin area, an over da bak dor! I nevver seed such a fing
befur!

Sundance, currently confined to a dry area

Hoomin note:
Something went wrong with the washer upstairs -- I don't know yet if it
lost the ability to shut the water off or what, but I have a plumber
coming to see what went wrong. I don't look forward to having to get
everything dried out!

Old November 15th 09, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

her wunt do dat... furri getted soft a new washer monzgter a while bak, itsa
furnt loader her lofez, it, Trudi

--
Have a great day
"Sundance" wrote in message
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:15:59 -0800, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Dere we wuz, havvin a purrfeckly gud Caturday. I wuz nappin upstarez,
Meowmie wuz doin lawndreez, Rebecca wuz nappin downstarez. All uv a
suddin
we heered a funny noyze, an den WADDERMONSTERZ startid fallin frum da
seelin
in da downstarez! Dere wuz waddermonsterz kummin down in da livvin rum,
in
da eetin area, an over da bak dor! I nevver seed such a fing befur!

Sundance, currently confined to a dry area

Hoomin note:
Something went wrong with the washer upstairs -- I don't know yet if it
lost
the ability to shut the water off or what, but I have a plumber coming
see what went wrong. I don't look forward to having to get everything
dried
out!

Oh mine towz!

Dis duz nottid sownd gud; I hopes dat yur meowmie
gets it fiksed soon!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Well she fiksed da ranin part, but she sed she iznt fixin da broke
washinmasheen. She sez itself iz 26 yeerz old an sheze gittin a noo wun.
Whut duz dat make itself -- venerable or sumfing? I hope she duznt trade
ME in if I gitz to be 26 yeerz old.

Sundance

Old November 15th 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Sundance wrote:

Dere we wuz, havvin a purrfeckly gud Caturday. I wuz nappin upstarez,
Meowmie wuz doin lawndreez, Rebecca wuz nappin downstarez. All uv a suddin
we heered a funny noyze, an den WADDERMONSTERZ startid fallin frum da
seelin in da downstarez! Dere wuz waddermonsterz kummin down in da livvin
rum, in da eetin area, an over da bak dor! I nevver seed such a fing
befur!

Sundance, currently confined to a dry area

Hoomin note:
Something went wrong with the washer upstairs -- I don't know yet if it
lost the ability to shut the water off or what, but I have a plumber
coming to see what went wrong. I don't look forward to having to get
everything dried out!

Purrrs fur yor house and fur da hoomans tu keep da watermonsters under
control for you. Purrs that there's no real damage.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old November 15th 09, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 02:04:12 -0800, "Sundance" wrote:

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

she will neffur traid you as long as you eats fudz and naps.
beauty
Old November 15th 09, 08:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 02:06:11 -0800, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Myown pawz gotted a liddle wet, but Meowmie made me stay in a upstarez rum
until awl da innerestin part wuz over. She sed it wuz to keep myownself
safe, but I fingk she juss didnt want me to hewp.

Sundance

Prolly,

Y'kno hoomanz just duzent know how gud we kittiez
iz at hewping dem in diffikult sichuwayshunz!

An ob cawze, effuryfing needz yur official
inspektigashun!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/15/2009 3:23:13 PM
Old November 16th 09, 09:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Kitteez, I haz sum impurrtint infurmashin fur yurownselvez. Itz furry
impurrtint to inspektagate efurryfing in da howse, no madder how much da
hoominz triez to keep yoo away frum fingz. Az a result uv da ranin insidint,
we now haz bigbig noizymasheenz in owr howse to dry finz owt, an Meowmie sez
dey iz goin to keep bein noizy all nite. Not onlee dat, but dat iz juss da
firstest step -- dere mite be more stufz goin on heer, and we mite evin hav
to go liv at da TED fur a fyoo daze! If she had juss let me inspektagate da
lawndree klozit, I know I wud hav bin abul to tell dat the washinmasheen wuz
abowt to go to do brij, an we kud hav saved all dis trubble. Da onlee gud
part iz dat dere mite be a lotz uv boksez arown if all da stufz heer haz to
be mooved.

Yurs trooly,
Sundance

Old November 16th 09, 11:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

duz yoursef liketa stay atta ted hotel ifin notted you shuuld demand extru
fudz anna treetz anna toyz, trudi

--
Have a great day

Old November 17th 09, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Datz gud dat furri gotted a noo washer monzgter. Meowmie jest washed sum
nise towelz n put dem in da dry fingy fur usses tew sleep on tewnite.
Mosey

her wunt do dat... furri getted soft a new washer monzgter a while bak,
itsa furnt loader her lofez, it, Trudi

--
Have a great day
"Sundance"
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" ...

Old November 17th 09, 12:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

soft realli likez itsef, she iz veri prowd ofit and how it cleanza stuffz...
anna offa purize furri paid, it wuz veri low fur da kind it wuz... anna her
still alozt hadda hearttak when he getted itseff
Hoomin note: its a boesch, sp nxxt 500 regular price would buy a new washer
and dryyer in the lower end... takes my breath away i even have it, soft

--
Have a great day