My hooman is luukin at two more cats.

Old November 10th 04, 11:07 PM
Fred

Default My hooman is luukin at two more cats.

Well furends, My hooman, Fred, is going tonight to look at two
Kitties. A young mother and her kitten and maybe thinkin about
bringin them back here.
They were rescue cats and has been in da OUT, but the rescuer says
they should settle down and be indoor outdoor cats. Now, I'ze a
feral Kitty and klive in da OUT full time, ceptin' when I get limpin
onna 3 legs an Fred traps me and brings me ta da IN which I hates an
I hides in da bassment, but it is waarmer. I has an outdoor house
under da werkshop an it's insulated, but Fred thingks I might be
sharing it wif a skunk! Rotten skunk tayks mineownself's fuud when
I'ze not around,... but when there's no fuud here we gets along OK.
Anyways, there's nuffing sertan yet. There's da kwestion of having
enuff tunas fur da new family and all their fuud and litter an stuff
an da new $1500. drapes inna liffingruum dat mustn't be scratched.
Fred's a little fraid ov getting more cats dan he kan handle, butt
he nose dat it's an honour tu have cats inna house an tu be their
servant. He just wants tui make sure he can du it well.

--
Jetadiah an his hooman, Fred frun Catnada.
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply if by email).
Old November 10th 04, 11:26 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Anyways, there's nuffing sertan yet. There's da kwestion of having
enuff tunas fur da new family and all their fuud and litter an stuff an
da new $1500. drapes inna liffingruum dat mustn't be scratched. Fred's a
little fraid ov getting more cats dan he kan handle, butt he nose dat
it's an honour tu have cats inna house an tu be their servant. He just
wants tui make sure he can du it well.

It souns like yourz hoomin is cetainly well trained, and recognizes da
sponsibilities dat come wif caring fur kitties. We'z will be hoping all
da bestest fur all of youz.

Tabitha

Old November 11th 04, 01:25 AM
Fred

Tabitha Kitten wrote:
Anyways, there's nuffing sertan yet. There's da kwestion of
having enuff tunas fur da new family and all their fuud and litter an
stuff an da new $1500. drapes inna liffingruum dat mustn't be
scratched. Fred's a little fraid ov getting more cats dan he kan
handle, butt he nose dat it's an honour tu have cats inna house an tu
be their servant. He just wants tui make sure he can du it well.

It souns like yourz hoomin is cetainly well trained, and recognizes da
sponsibilities dat come wif caring fur kitties. We'z will be hoping all
da bestest fur all of youz.

Fangu Tabitha,
OK He's been and seen them. They are a small female mostly tiger
striped, but wif white markings and wide feet, (extra "thumb"). The
kitten is about the same but showing no tiger markings, just grayish
& white. Maybe the markings will show as the kitten gets older(?)
Anyway, they look nice & healthy. They are liffing in a garage and
Fred did notice several tiny puddles onna floor, although there was
a litter box easily accessible. Any kitty know iffn that might be a
problum? maybe the kitten can't quite climb into da box yet?? He
looked like he could.
Fred's takin a kouple uv daze to fingk it ofur.

--
Jetadiah an' hiz hooman, Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply if by email).

Old November 11th 04, 04:46 PM
Fred

Cheryl Perkins wrote:

It sounds a liddul danjerous. Meomie sez I iz a furry jellous cat, but I
jus likes pertektin my territorry. At leest I iz safe, cuz Meomiez kinda
short onna toonas theese days, enuff fur uzes, but notted much tu spare.
She gits thu babycat feevur rilly easy, an if she had lotsa toonas, we'd
have DOZINS uv Introodur Cats heer!

It iz a furry gud fing tu fink ovur this busines uv adoptin noo cats,
bekus it iz a big big desishun. Havin a MamaCat an baby togethur iz nize,
so offin hoomins only wants thu cyute babycats, an thu MamaCats cant git
eny homes.

(Hooman note): Well, I want to keep them together because the mum
misses her other kittens which were placed already, and I should
have more than one here for times when I go out, they'll have each
other for company. Maybe there'll be a third in a while, I don't know.
There is also the possibility that the mother is pregnant again.
They tell me that there is a person who will take the babies, but
another friend who works at the no-kill shelter can get the cats
spade and arrange an abortion as well. If someone wants to rescue a
cat, there are plenty of cats for them. There is no shortage of
cats in need.
Still I wouldn't want to abort a late term pregnancy. (Count that
in the category of sentances I never thought I'd find myself saying
(:-)) ).

--
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply if by email).

Old November 11th 04, 08:11 PM
Carol

Fred wrote in message m...
Well furends, My hooman, Fred, is going tonight to look at two
Kitties. A young mother and her kitten and maybe thinkin about
bringin them back here.

We knozs yoor hooman. If dat mom and baby decide to adopt him, dey
will get a good home.

TopHat

Old November 11th 04, 09:28 PM
Fred

Carol wrote:
Fred wrote in message m...

Well furends, My hooman, Fred, is going tonight to look at two
Kitties. A young mother and her kitten and maybe thinkin about
bringin them back here.

We knozs yoor hooman. If dat mom and baby decide to adopt him, dey
will get a good home.

I fingk so Tophat. Fred is going to get them tonite and
bring them here to stay in da IN fur at least a week, so they gets
to know the place as home. We don't know if they'll like bein in
da IN, but we hopes so. Enny cat goin in and out will have to have
aunty flea medicine, and Fred duzn't like the poison in da cat's
blood. Better than Fleas maybe, but long term, it might not be good
fur kitties.
Now I gotta fingk of naymes fur these new kitties. Hmmm Fred
usually goes wif Greek Gods or heros fur names. I wunder what he'll
do this time.

--
Jetadiah and his hooman, Fred in Catnada
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply if by email).