My hooman is luukin at two more cats.

Old November 15th 04, 01:03 PM
Miss Violette

Tiger wavez hisown paw, Hi, Tiger
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:02:49 -0500, Fred wrote:
gentle snip

Hihi kitteez!

Welkum to yur onetroohome, hosted by da nice Unka Fred! An' welkum to da
groop! I'ze Anaïs, an dis big yellow kat heer iz my wink Tiger. We'ze
pleezed to meet da two uf youz!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/14/2004 11:19:29 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 15th 04, 02:42 PM
Panda ov Toes

Hihihi! Diana an' Ryan (an Jetadiah an' Fred tu!)

Welcome tu yer TrooHome. don' mine tu much about de squirt in de eers
- is bedder dan de alternatif (eer mytes! yuck).

Diana, I heer yu is a Toesy-cat lyke me! How menny toes you got? I
haf twenny-free (7-6-5-5), plus tu extra paw-pads at de bottoms of me
fumbs.

I kin relate abowt de kid fing, tu. I 'dopted da Sprout! wen she
furst came home alla doz yeers bak, cuz I'd been a MommaCat but all my
kittins were gone. Well, now dat little kitten is biggur dan be an' a
BRAT - *sigh* - whut did I du to deserv dis, I ask!

We is frum Catnada tu - Will yu be purrticipatin' in Sekrit Santa?
Is a fun thing tu do to pass away de dark days of winter. We is ALL
indoor-only kitties so don't get tu tu cold, but it's a bit cooler in
de winter and dark an we all sleeps lots (so duz de Meowmie) so Sekrit
Santa is a fun reesin to stay 'wake.

See ya on RPCC!

Panda-ov-Toes, fur de Furrsome Foursome

Fred wrote in message .. .
Carol wrote:
whoops! Sorry Ryan for the gender error...I really hope things work
out. I have seven rescues and two humankittens (12 and 14). My idea
of housework at this point is using the rake indoors.

hooman note LOL!!! I can appreciate that.

Diana note Hi hi Kitties. Well, we've arrived and our "one
home" and I'm not aat all sure about the "true" part. The rescuer
and Fred held both me and Ryan and squirted stuff in out ears, (as
if they weren't troublesome enough already). I hid under the bed

Old November 16th 04, 04:29 PM
Fred

Panda ov Toes wrote:
Hihihi! Diana an' Ryan (an Jetadiah an' Fred tu!)

Welcome tu yer TrooHome. don' mine tu much about de squirt in de eers
- is bedder dan de alternatif (eer mytes! yuck).

Yeah, I thumps the floor pretty good when they starts botherin me.

Diana, I heer yu is a Toesy-cat lyke me! How menny toes you got? I
haf twenny-free (7-6-5-5), plus tu extra paw-pads at de bottoms of me
fumbs.

I hasn't let Fred count em yet. But I got the big thumbs on my
forepaws and just a little further up the foot on my hind paws. I
bet I can walk on snow pretty good.

I kin relate abowt de kid fing, tu. I 'dopted da Sprout! wen she
furst came home alla doz yeers bak, cuz I'd been a MommaCat but all my
kittins were gone. Well, now dat little kitten is biggur dan be an' a
BRAT - *sigh* - whut did I du to deserv dis, I ask!

You said it Panda-ov-Toes! Ceptin last night Ryan was so cute when
he got inna sink about 4:00AM wif sum pots and pans. Fred effen got
out ov bed to applaud him!!! You know we cats are nocturnal,
apparently Fred is also. Come to think of it, when do hoomans
sleep? Fred isn't getting much. (:-))

We is frum Catnada tu - Will yu be purrticipatin' in Sekrit Santa?
Is a fun thing tu do to pass away de dark days of winter. We is ALL
indoor-only kitties so don't get tu tu cold, but it's a bit cooler in
de winter and dark an we all sleeps lots (so duz de Meowmie) so Sekrit
Santa is a fun reesin to stay 'wake.

We've neffer dun that befur. Where's the info. Maybe we can get
in on it this year.

--
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply if by email)

Old November 16th 04, 07:39 PM
Carol

Fred wrote in message news:F81md.2746 Hihi Anaïs an' Tiger. It's nice to meet the two ov you tuu. Yu
seem like really smart kitties. We'z (Ryan & I) iz trryin tu get
Fred to post sum photos ov us on da Web, but it's hard top get him
when he'z still enough to do it. --Diana

Do yoo mean Fred or Ryan????

Lillycat, curious as to how to train hoomanz to be still....

Old November 17th 04, 03:57 AM
Fred

Carol wrote:
Fred wrote in message news:F81md.2746 Hihi Anaïs an' Tiger. It's nice to meet the two ov you tuu. Yu

seem like really smart kitties. We'z (Ryan & I) iz trryin tu get
Fred to post sum photos ov us on da Web, but it's hard top get him
when he'z still enough to do it. --Diana

Do yoo mean Fred or Ryan????

Lillycat, curious as to how to train hoomanz to be still....

Oh my. I guess I meant, Fred. I think we can get him still by
tirin hisownself out, but then he's not good fur much. We'll get
those photos up there. It'll just take sum time.

--
Diana and her hooman Fred,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply if by email)