12th annivfursary

Old June 20th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail[_2_]

Default 12th annivfursary

OK. You better use yours to grill the meowsies. I don't know
where the BBQ is hidng. It belongs to the building and it
may be difficult to haul it up to my place as I am way up in a hi-
rise.

Rusty

Not a problem!

[Tabitha hauls the portable BBQ grill out from under the serving cart and
gets it fired up. In a matter of minutes meowsies are spread with BBQ
sauce and are sizzling on the grill. They are accompanied by some salmon
filets, tuna steaks, shark steaks, and other goodies.]

Ok, Rusty, we're all set! Since we'z honoring your annifursery, you getz
da first roasted meowsy. Here you go!

Efurrykitty, we'z gotz lots of food.

Tabitha.
Old June 20th 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Jun 20, 4:02 pm, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:

Not a problem!

[Tabitha hauls the portable BBQ grill out from under the serving cart and
gets it fired up. In a matter of minutes meowsies are spread with BBQ
sauce and are sizzling on the grill. They are accompanied by some salmon
filets, tuna steaks, shark steaks, and other goodies.]

Ok, Rusty, we're all set! Since we'z honoring your annifursery, you getz
da first roasted meowsy. Here you go!

Efurrykitty, we'z gotz lots of food.

Tabitha.

Ah, these meowsy are yummy. Fangs so much Tabitha. You are a great
cook. Dig in kitties.

Any one care for a swim? The pool is right downstairs. Or we can just
go lounge by the pool or snooze in the pool side gazebo.

This is so nice of you all to come celebrate my annifursary.

Rusty sighing contendedly

Old June 20th 07, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:03:35 -0700, Rusty wrote:

On Jun 20, 4:02 pm, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
Ah, these meowsy are yummy. Fangs so much Tabitha. You are a great
cook. Dig in kitties.

Any one care for a swim? The pool is right downstairs. Or we can just
go lounge by the pool or snooze in the pool side gazebo.

This is so nice of you all to come celebrate my annifursary.

Rusty sighing contendedly

Annifursaries are furry important. And Tabifa Fluffybutt makes some good
food.

Mine Paw had a dream about me swimming in a swimming pool, so maybe I'z
will gif it a try.

Harri

Old June 20th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:30:46 -0500, Harri Roadcat
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:03:35 -0700, Rusty wrote:

On Jun 20, 4:02 pm, Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
Ah, these meowsy are yummy. Fangs so much Tabitha. You are a great
cook. Dig in kitties.

Any one care for a swim? The pool is right downstairs. Or we can just
go lounge by the pool or snooze in the pool side gazebo.

This is so nice of you all to come celebrate my annifursary.

Rusty sighing contendedly

Annifursaries are furry important. And Tabifa Fluffybutt makes some good
food.

Mine Paw had a dream about me swimming in a swimming pool, so maybe I'z
will gif it a try.

Harri

i will safe you frum the pool! eat more fudz instead.
beauty
Old June 20th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

[...]

Have some nip tea. Enjoy your anifurrsary. (I will be 3 in August and
wiff my Paw 3 yeers in September.)
Great meowsies!
Cinder

Old June 21st 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

i will safe you frum the pool! eat more fudz instead.
beauty

Dat sounds good too. Maybe anuffur bbq'd meowsie...

Harri
Old June 21st 07, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Jun 20, 5:45 pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:

Have some nip tea. Enjoy your anifurrsary. (I will be 3 in August and
wiff my Paw 3 yeers in September.)
Great meowsies!
Cinder- Hide quoted text -

Fangs Cinder. This nip tea is great.
You are still a young cat at 3. I feel old at 13. Meowmi keeps
telling me I am older than she as I am 68 in human age.
Too bad I can't collect Catnada Pension or Old Age Toona

Rusty

Old June 22nd 07, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

letz go den, anna I iz wif harri, letz get sum BBQ mousey alzo, Tiger, takin
hiz wifekittez paw to step into da porter
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:54:35 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Tiger looks atta hizown wifekittee anna azks ifin she wantsa port ofur

fur a
qwik concatulationz...

Dat sownds fine to me, luffer boy!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/19/2007 7:48:42 PM

Old June 23rd 07, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:52:43 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

letz go den, anna I iz wif harri, letz get sum BBQ mousey alzo, Tiger, takin
hiz wifekittez paw to step into da porter

[the 'porter twinkles, and a large orange boycat and a petite Persian
step out and wave at their friends]

Meow an hihi efurrykitty! Itz gud to see efurryone again - an
concatulations, Rusty!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/22/2007 8:36:11 PM
Old June 23rd 07, 10:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Tiger shakez paws wif hisown furnd, itz gudta see ya, anna itz kule you haz
keeped da same hooman fur so long, Tiger